5Toubun no Hanayome

Supporter
There is something about that track and field girl. Her eyes. They’re great. That and her hair style. I want more of her. Maybe when thisvmanga is over the author can do another one with a girl like her as one of the characters.

Group Leader
Forumers at Baidu leaked a TV anime announcement: https://tieba.baidu.com/p/5823119475

yzxZpNR.jpg

Group Leader
@Valin I prefer /a/'s translations, but tend to read LHT because they usually release faster.

I’m not too sure I like where this is going.
From the title and the way each of the female leads act, you expect it to be harem, but......

An anime adaptation coming! I'm am nervous that there's not enough material but excited that it got the recognition. Hopefully its good art and animation.

G

Tried check out the chapter. Only got nothing, but a blank screen with the chapter layout.

Dex-chan lover
I call upon the nine, PLEASE! Let this one go! Let this be an open harem! This is just too cruel to bait us with fluff like this only to step on it!

Dex-chan lover
I only fear that after the anime airs, at least one doujin will trash the five girls in favor of... their father. (Or, crack ship: the father is the bride?)

@woks The end of the current arc? Yep. The end of the manga? Feels like there's a bunch of content yet left to cover, such as how things lead to Uesugi and the yet-to-be-identified Quintuplet ending up together.

Users who are viewing this thread