5Toubun no Hanayome

Aggregator gang
@Operatix Read LHT's version if you want an inferior version that reads poorly but comes out very fast. I call them the McDonald's of manga translations.

Read /a/nonymous's translation if you want to read a high quality product where characters speak like human beings and the English isn't proofread by a toddler. Shame they take a little longer, but the passion and love they put into it is worth every second.

Group Leader
this seems like is ending soon, I don't like the idea, cause this is a really good series (even better than bokutachi wa benkyou ga dekinai, which has almost the same setting but with better MC and story), but at the same time, ending something without straying in bad way and staying good, it's the best.
By the way, only recently I followed the author, did he said something about it? it's ending soon?

Dex-chan lover
this seems like is ending soon, I don't like the idea, cause this is a really good series (even better than bokutachi wa benkyou ga dekinai, which has almost the same setting but with better MC and story), but at the same time, ending something without straying in bad way and staying good, it's the best.
By the way, only recently I followed the author, did he said something about it? it's ending soon?
this is selling like hotcakes, so it'd be quite dumb to end it at this point. total sales for the series are in the 100000's and the author just retweeted a store saying they have the first four volumes in stock again after they sold out.

Aggregator gang
Agreed. I think we're reaching the end of the current arc, not the series. There's still too many loose ends to be addressed.

lol, its so obvious the "rena" he just met recently is yotsuba
the most noisy one, fake among fake, faker than ichika ?
if you remember how she casually talk to Fuutarou with no awkward between them and also that yandere stare while "confessed" to him, she talks like it was nothing or perhaps she used to talk or close with him in the past, they seriously look like a childhood friend.

but doesnt matter who the hell rena really is, this manga have FIRSTGIRLWINS syndrome.
itsuki is the clear winner, the only girl who had visit his house, close with his dad and sister, the one who waiting him at hospital, and much more.
you can clearly see the itsuki recenly developed into "the best girl who end up as his bride" or "the best girl who always beside him, but he never realize" character .

@mcmaniac
It's sad but true. To add to your very valid points, there's also the fact that Itsuki has nothing going on, except being fat and fuutaro. The other girls have stuff going outside of their relationship with fuutaro.

Fed-Kun's army
@mcmaniac
Chances of Yotsuba being Rena are slim.
She was running with the track team at the time. She wouldn't have time to dress up as Rena, do the entire thing with Fuutarou and change back. Eba especially, wouldn't let her goof around like that during training.
And that's good, seeing how horribly Rena has treated Fuutarou.

About Itsuki. Sure it might look that way, and that's what everyone assumed from the start, but Negi likes to subvert expectations and tropes.
All those things you've mentioned were meaningless in the end. The thing with Fuutarou's family to me looks more like a setup for solving Itsuki's problem with wanting to be a mother figure to her sisters while being completely undependable and the one her sisters have to take care of.

Aggregator gang
Say what you will, but Nino definitely redeemed herself this chapter. I was expecting her to make up, but not hijack Fuutarou's plan to save the day.

Late edit: Remember Nino's reason for resisting in the first place? She's all kinds of territorial about her family and initially saw Fuutarou as an asshole (rightly so) from the outside trying to break them apart. She saw the good in him but her pride and her territorial-ness kept getting in the way. It took until the latest chapter to make her realize SHE was the one breaking them apart, not him, and even used her looks to help Yotsuba. She's still got an over-abundance of pride to lose, but at least she stopped being the antagonist.

As for the First Girl Rule, who honestly cares? Manga is meant to be read to enjoy the journey, not the ending. If all you care about is the ending, reading ANYTHING stops becoming fun overall. Stop worrying about who will end up with who, obvious or not, and just enjoy the series. Is that so wrong?

sZQ0WHz.png

I know that question mark face that's Nick Young's face hahaha that's a good reference honestly that made me laugh a bit.

Power Uploader
And with the release of chapters 11 and 12 anons finished the backlog. Thanks for your patience, enjoy rereading the series with better translations and scans, and see you next week!

Fed-Kun's army
I guess with Nino's arc done, all the girls are cool with Fuut now.
About time for some romance development Negi.

Dex-chan lover
My current ranking:
1. Nino (not sure about this cause drugs but good personality and cuteness)
2. Yotsuba (actual best girl)
3. Track team captain (lovin dem eyes yo, both a good domme and sub)
4. Miku (cool but kinda fell by the wayside after a really strong start, needs new chapters or development)
5. Itsuki (boring but neat hair and not an ass like most first girls)
6. Ichika (boring arc annoying personality for now, could be good with development)

Why the f did I write a creepo list lmao, I blame the heat, fuck global warming

Double-page supporter
That's like saying "Please give me your daughter (s)!" in a manly way.

Aggregator gang
Poor silly Fuutarou. After going off on him like that, you just know he's stuck with them for good now.

Ok, so all the girls have had a real arc besides Yotsuba and the midterms are over (but we haven't heard the results yet). If they were smart, they would keep going and just let this be the next step rather than the end arc of the manga like everyone is saying.

Dex-chan lover
Ok, so all the girls have had a real arc besides Yotsuba and the midterms are over (but we haven't heard the results yet). If they were smart, they would keep going and just let this be the next step rather than the end arc of the manga like everyone is saying.
only one dude so far thought about it ending which would make no sense whatsoever sales- and storywise. again, its at over 700k sold units atm. not comparable with fighting shounen, but for this kind of series this is a huge hit. and the author lives off of it

Group Leader
I think it's pretty noble of him to quit like that, albeit a little stupid. By ending his financial obligations as a tutor, I think he can develop a better relationship with them in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread