5Toubun no Hanayome

Nino yet again adding to the list of things as to why she isn't or shouldn't be the bride. Starting to think she's going to be beyond redemption considering how "All about me myself and I" she is.

Yeah, Fuutarou screwed up, but that doesn't warrant drugging him a second time because you don't care for his job or opinion.

Fed-Kun's army
Fuck. That one cover completely makes me change my best girl to Yotsuba.

I'll swear to kick Negi in the nuts, if Tarou's bride at the end turns out to be Itsuki. Kick in the nuts -Cartman-style. It would be so effin lazy and uninteresting end.

@seitann
yeah if itsuki win i don't mind to anal rape this negi dude even though im not a homo

but that would be impossible, and my comment kind of edgy too

Please don't end up like Masamune Revenge NO MORE FIRST GIRL WINS. Either girl with most polls or fan outcry or fucking something surprising please for the love of god make it so at least the first girl doesn't win. Gotta be one of the lovely twins I personally rooting for Miku but you know I wouldn't mind Ichika winning too.

Feeling inclined to point out, after some recent comments, that based on the whole "meeting on the dream-like day" thing from back in Chapter 1, that Itsuki falls outside of the parameters of being the wife immediately, since she and Uesugi met the day before that.

@Siquall No, I kinda like Itsuki's fat (this is important to say), sorry mate but the order remains like that ?

@Non_Descript_Member
That's an valid point yeah. But if it still happens, I'm gonna be mad, yo. Because this manga has a one serious flaw and it's that girlfromthepast/promise -shite. Without it, the story could evolve any way it possible can. Now it's tied down because of that.

Aggregator gang
Itsuki is a POSSIBILITY, but not a foregone conclusion. The simple truth is this is anyone's game. If there's one thing the girls have shown to be good at it's pretending to be each other or someone else (Rena is clearly one of the quintuplets). Itsuki may be an actress, but she's not the first one who tricked Uesugi (though admittedly, the last few times were for obvious comedic value). There's also the possibility for an open-end where the girl is not chosen yet, opening the door for doujinshi and fan-endings to write their own satisfying conclusion. Point is, it's too soon to judge especially since we're only at the mid terms and not the finals.

The ending is very likely to be set in stone, it's jusr a matter of sorting the real hints from the diversions. I think Nino's out, since the future bride was shown to have an ear piercing and while Nino was interested, she was also very much afraid of it. Whoever turns out to be the childhood friend (probably not Nino) is also likely out because the bride says they met in high school.

that may be long fetched idea but during flashback chapter when his sister entered room with weeding dresses there was too many of them for 1 girl.... and yes certainly I would love to see harem ending

My theories : -Girl 5 years ago trip : probably Itsuki or Yotsuba
-Rena : probably Miku or Ichika
-Girl who met Fuutarou in hospital years ago : probably Nino

- Rena can't be Nino - too bitchy - and Miku can impersonate others well, but acting like Rena did would force her to suppress her own feelings of love beyond plausible. Itsuki would be too obvious a choice, so Yotsuba (airhead with heart of gold) or Ichika (big sis for everyone, my bet).
- Itsuki, first girl (https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Laconic/FirstGirlWins), is the obvious favorite for mysterious girl from 5 years ago. Though I will give a chance for Yotsuba, since she has the most similar outgoing personality (ofc, it changes when we grow up).

Fed-Kun's army
@kleiner
You're right, Rena is the biggest bitch.
- She left Fuutarou (who was so sick 2 weeks earlier that he had to be hospitalized) soaking wet in a park when it's almost December,
- She broke his heart and spirit so bad that Nino who was unbelievably pissed of at him at the moment, felt compassion when she saw his dead eyes.
So, yeah. Be careful who you wish to be Rena.

@InvinCybul Rena tries to kill the "girl in the picture" so the competition will open, what will happen if all of them saw that picture? one of quintuplets will says "it was me in that picture" so Miku or Ichika or both will be "rejected", that's why i suspect both of them are Rena

Fed-Kun's army
just caught up with this and i'm honestly quite glad that a poor man's bokuben actually exists, pretty fun stuff

Dex-chan lover
What's up with two teams translating the same thing?? I'll only read the first one up.

Users who are viewing this thread