5Toubun no Hanayome

Inb4 not even quintuplets actually a hidden six sister that no one knew about and is hiding due to personal reasons. But we can work out based on just what we're given, it cannot be Yotsuba because of she constantly worksout and does physical activities no matter what, and doesn't speak in a "well mannered" or I believe wouldn't be able too because she's kinda a airhead.

It can only be Ichikia or Itsuki. I believe Miku wouldn't be able to do that without blushing or giving herself away because she really loves Fuut.

Contributor
Itsuki - 100%. Nino is out due to find out photo and stuff on trip, Miku/Ichika are in love + stuff with babysitting, Youtsuba was running.

First girl rule won...

But length of her hairs in kinda too short.. NVM it's clearly wig, all sisters hairs are shorter.

@jorauk What's wrong with their translation?

Anybody can tell me which chapter the quintuplets have 'other' sisters?

even though they're joking lmao

five.png

Contributor
@HeroicPasserby "What's wrong their translation?"

Everything. The quality is terrible enough that their blatant mistakes gave rise to another scan group. They also ask for money for works that they don't support nor own. None of their raws are bought.

Itsuki isn't 'Rena'. Uesugi heard someone in the bushes when he was talking to Itsuki in C.41, so it leaves Nino and Miku as the most likely possibilities.

What if Nino already knows Fuutarou is Kintarou? If I'm not mistaken, Nino first saw Kintarou from Fuutarou's picture with childhood girl and since he just told Nino about 'Rena' it wouldn't be too weird if she connected the dots.

I guess the main issue here is we don't know how much Fuutarou told Nino. But we'll see.

Dex-chan lover
I'm wondering, has any OTP already appeared among the fans of this manga? Or even crack yuri-twincest ship? Although I'm more than sure that in the second case it's Ichika x Miku. And if without jokes, then in Russia Miku is rather popular as "the best girl". This is because it seems that she gets the most detailed romantic development with Fuutarou.

Dex-chan lover
>man and a woman, hanging in a same apartment
Maan, back in my days everyone was revolting from that idea alone.

Dex-chan lover
@SuperOniichan You want yuri? Find some yuri then. This is why many people hate obsessive yuri and yaoi fans like you, trying to push your agenda where it clearly doesn't belong.

Dex-chan lover
@Istvan90623 @DonHazzy Do you guys know what's funny? I spent a lot of time mocking the obsessive slash shippers, including on this site, but once I just joked about yuri pairing, I was immediately branded as an obsessive yuri fan. It's really fun. Now I have vague feelings: on the one hand, I'm glad that someone else thinks that excessive slash is annoying, and on the other, I'm uncomfortable that I was compared to such people.

@SuperOniichan Well, yeah, yuri fans are really fucking annoyng, there is no problem is you already have a homo character and pair it with another homo, is possible to believe that, but pushing it with clearly straight characters is like insulting the series, idk, its fine to like ships but you should ship the right thing
Now I think about it, you were just asking if someone shiped them, not shiping them, the wording was kinda weird so I got confused sorry hahaha

Dex-chan lover
@DonHazzy It just was the joke concerning their "intimate" scene during the trip which would be quickly called "gaaay" if they haven't been related. But English not my native language, lol. Anyway, it is still interesting to me who of quintuplets is considered the best girl among the western fans.

The best girl is all of them in this order Miku - Yotsuba - Itsuki - Ichika - Nino

@DonHazzy sadly yotsuba has less romantic scene compared to other quintuplets or sextuplet if rena is considered as one

but please let rena > miku ? , if you fulfil this humble servant of Yours , God ! I promise i will do 2 good deed a day instead of 1 . No make it 3 .

Users who are viewing this thread