5Toubun no Hanayome

Dex-chan lover
come on LH, your TL quality has dipped again with the latest chapter lol, it was atleast readable before

Dex-chan lover
The finger game made me realize that the quintuplets are named after numbers.
Ichika (ichi = 1)
Nino (ni = 2)
Miku (mi = 3)
Yotsuba (yotsu = 4)
Itsuki (itsu = 5)

Fascinating.

t

WHAT
This is like the fake fat Makabe from Masamune-kun no Revenge.

Group Leader
>This is like the fake fat Makabe from Masamune-kun no Revenge.
No. That was Futarou without mask.
And it was also his photo.
So no fakes here

Are /a/nonymous going to rescan and retranslate all of the earlier chapters? I'd be so thankful for that tbh. LHTranslations quality isn't that great.

Ugh now he's gonna pretend his "cousin" because that makes total sense... shounen...

Dex-chan lover
I usually stay away from the harem genre due to how frustratingly unbelievably the narrative unfolds, but this one at least has some logic as to why the women would tolerate each other and why the MC would have a reason as to always be around them. So thanks to the scanlators and uploaders for providing this, it's very entertaining!

Group Leader
After reading over the chapters again, I've got a feeling that the girl in that photo was Yotsuba. Or at least , Yotsuba knows that they've met before. She was the first person to stick with him after he became the tutor. After that chapter when she "lied" to him, I think it's her. Or at least I want it to be her, lol. This feels like the whole Love Hina thing all over again except there wasn't a confession.

Group Leader
This one? https://mangadex.com/chapter/93905/1

I'm unable to reproduce the error, DJBlitzkrieg

Dex-chan lover
Never thought I'd read another harem manga after all these years, finally a MC that doesn't have a miniature black hole as a brain.

Such a refreshing read.

Users who are viewing this thread