5Toubun no Hanayome

Why are there two groups always releasing back to back? I thought series on MD were reserved by one group typically.

Dex-chan lover
I just realized, it would be great if the author also added the date and time the event occurred in this arc on every side. I kind of confused with the flow of the event...😅

The second part of Miku's side, that happened on the third day of the festival, right?

Sorry, correction. Miku's side second part was happened around morning on the second day of the festival.
So, I assumed the kissing sequence would be : Ichika (1st day evening) > Miku (2nd morning) > Nino (2nd day noon/evening). The 3rd day will be the slot for Yotsuba and Itsuki.

...Honestly, Fuutarou is the first protagonist getting kiss from 3 different girls in very short time span. 😅

@Vergift

Second part of Miku's side... the kiss... happened on 3rd day.

Ichika's kiss was late evening on the 2nd day.

Nino's kiss was earlier that 2nd day.

Dex-chan lover
@donm527
I also considered Miku's kiss happened in the morning of 3rd day, but if I really think about it, the time is too tight for the other two sister who still didn't get their side of story. Not only that, they still have another meeting at afternoon of 3rd.

If this is the case, so maybe one of the sister's side story will happen after the meeting.

@Vergift
Actually I was going by what most have said on reddit. But... just scanning through the chapter, it does seem that it was day 3. For one thing when Miku was yelling at the boy and girl at the rooftop she mentioned how the pancake stall was busy "on the second day" in more of a past tense. And also, before she kisses Fuutarou, she has the flashback where Nino tells her that her father mentioned her pancakes tasting like moms... Nino make Marou pancakes late day/early evening day 2 and by the time they left Marou the moon was out. So Miku's kiss looks to be day 3.

Dex-chan lover
@donm527
I see...
Now I understand. It made more sense since you point out the detail I missed before. Thanks a lot, man~

Users who are viewing this thread