5Toubun no Hanayome

Game's over everyone.
After this, Itsuki pretty much won. It's the same deal as TWGOK. Everyone getting the same treatment from the MC except for the one who actually wins who has to be special somehow. Unless she kisses Fuutarou in the next chapter, she pretty much has this in the bag.

Fed-Kun's army
@Isekaijin: Maybe you're right, maybe not. In the end that's still your opinion and not hard fact. Until the page itself confirms it, we can't base the conclusion off of fan theory. Not yours, not mine, not anyone's.

Dex-chan lover
Really want Ichika to win, but I know for sure that she has very little chance to do so. Sucks because her arc was the most I retesting along with her interactions with Fuutarou.

Dex-chan lover
Nobody:
Absolutely noone:
Never once in the story:
Still doesn't happen:
Negi-sensei: Let's suddenly make Itsuki a viable main and possibly force her to be with him.

@GambierBay actually not first time when winner pick gonna make everyone go "WTF just happened"
At this point negi-sensei better just kill off uesugi lmao

Double-page supporter
@GambierBay
Used to think the same way since it was a while since I read the previous chapters, but a few anons reminded me to go re-read some chapters.
I'd suggest reading her wiki page at the least. While she isn't shown to be the most obsessed with her feeling about him she definitely does have them towards Fuutarou.
Still hoping for the harem end though because of ch 32.

Now this is not the end. It not even the beginning of the end. It is, perhaps, the end of the beginning.

"Raiha, don't mind me I'm just hiding in the cupboard because it's comfy! What's for dinner tonight? Wow sounds great, I'll be right here for the forseeable future so just tell me when it's done."

Users who are viewing this thread