5Toubun no Hanayome

Hi, could someone please guide me as to which scans group I should read from to get the most accurate translation? I would like to read this from the start with the best available translations.

Thanks.

There were so many more thing's negi could've continue the series for, but he rushed the series to end too soon

@darknesspker
Besides the oneshot (which you can also read), just use /a/nonymous since they've been doing it from chapter 1 to 122. From 83 on, they basically became 5toubun sc/a/ns to differentiate from #dropout because of scanlation drama due to a member or two leaving /a/nonymous.

LHT is pretty bad with typos and grammatical errors, and their earlier chapter scans are low quality from what I've seen. They also dropped the manga after chapter 53, so there's no other group competing with /a/nonymous between 54 to 82 unless you want to read Kodansha's official English release in which case, you probably wouldn't be asking lol.

For the .5 extra chapters, #dropout is fine since they're the only ones that have released volume 4 to 12 on here. /a/nonymous for 1 to 3 and 13.

Dex-chan lover
Oh. I was about to switch this to on hold so it'd stop pestering me with update notifications until it was actually done and I could binge the rest in one shot. But the notification is for the last chapter anyway. That works too.

My man negi left to explain the one thing that bothered me for a long to time in the last chapter lmao.
Sincerely 10/10 what a ride it's enjoyable and that's all that matters in the end. Still kinda salty my fav didnt win but oh well.

What a wonderful ride! If you are meeting the manga now and check this comment, just go for it, is very enjoyable and wholesome 😍

What a story Negi, thanks for the journey with uesugi and the quintuplets!!! I hope u read this somehow, and make another great story

I really enjoyed this. While I don't think the last part of the story was as good as the intro/middle I'm happy with how it ended.

A multi-character romance that actually ended up with a monogamous couple and not a harem is a great change of pace for how these things normally end.

I would recommend this to anyone looking for a cute high school romance story.

Double-page supporter
lots of cute and great moments/scenes, but it felt off/weird when you tie it together..

8/10 as a harem manga
6/10 as a manga

Should have ended
as a harem
. The author is incapable of writing a romance narrative,that much is certain.
There were very rare occasions of excitement even those were not about romance but sibling fights. I's shameful realy.
Throughout the volumes this felt strongly like a slice of life,the atmosphere was stale with not even a tiny bit of emotional roller coaster.
We never had a good well presented chapter of them traveling visiting places, interesting love rivals,friends,foes. As I wrote this lacks any kind of emotional roller coaster... everything is bland.
Even tho the author
went with Yotsuba
, I wanted
Itsuki to win
. I think we can all agree
she was an obvious choice, maybe that's why the author scrapped her route.
Personaly I don't hate the ending, its a good read,good art, decent story, a wasted potential but still decent.
But I would never re read this again cause of how stale,bland it was most of the time. 6.5 / 10

Users who are viewing this thread