5Toubun no Hanayome

@mal2012
Heh, the fact that you gave an answer that far excelled posts like: "Wow." Or: "Kewl" proves you have a head on your shoulders!

Conversation requires rolling ideas from mind to mind, heart to heart. The fact you've done this puts you, in my humble point of view, as a forum member who brings value to this forum!

Put in simpler terms: you're a somebody!! Woo hoo!

@Fujiwara_no_sai and @mal2012 I love reading your discussions about the manga. It make me want to start reading it but i'll definitely read it when i already finishes the other 3 ive been reading since im kinda busy because of workloads af school. Glad there are people like you two who give a smart and honest opinion since you know how to appreciate stories. I myself is like that i dont care too much about the hate as long as the story is good and is justifiable. Im currently reading Komi san, Nozoki Ana and Rent a girlfriend. I'll definitely save this manga along with Kaguya sama in my reading lists.

@Clone_Nero @mal2012

For Kaguya-sama wants to be confessed to / Love Is War - missing chapters, click this link.

See, mal? You were an ecouragement to Nero! You ain't no nobody! hehehehe!

Glad to be of service, Clone. I enjoy stories where our characters grow up. And the Quintessential Quintuplets is a fine example.

Holy Smoke Thanks for giving the link Sauce Hero @Fujiwara_no_sai. Dont worry im gonna read this good shit and the Kaguya sama once im done with one of the three manga's im reading. Oh and btw @mal2012 your opinion always matter. Do not hesitate on what you want to say as long as the opinion is healthy and is worthy to read. I love reading opinions of others wherein i as a reader would also gain knowledge from it.

So the new season will be release this Januaey 2021. Good thing i save this on my list to read.

Double-page supporter
Really enjoyed this one. Usually I'm not for harems because there's a lot of forced drama and terrible indecisiveness to string it along, and the characters end up being flat caricatures for fans to latch on to, but this one resolved its drama in a timely manner and actually advanced plotlines outside of the romance to grow the characters into more than just their relationships.

Be warned, I tend to read comments chapter by chapter when I read a manga, but I accidentally got semi spoiled by someone quoting a line and someone else responding to it and hinting at its significance. It made my read a bit more enjoyable by giving me proper focus to look into the events happening, but if you want to read this completely fresh avoid the comment section, or at the very least the newer comments that have been made since the manga ended.

Itsuki or Miku should have been the winner. Fuutarou (and by extension Negi) has terrible taste.

the pain, first the girl I hoped for didn't get chosen, and now its confusing me if them getting married is part of his dream or its a timeskip

So 122.5 is the last chapter so its over huh didnt upload another chap for quite a few months can someone plz tell it the series over or not?

garbage ending. Not even mad about him picking Yotsuba but man did the ending development not feel satisfying at all. Typical harem manga disappointment. Was a fun ride while it lasted

Users who are viewing this thread