6-sai no Kenja wa Hikage no Michi wo Ayumitai - Ch. 2 - You Made Me Angry?

well at least the author/manga artist didn't make the DK talking for bunch of chapters bragging about his power and awesomeness.
RIP DK

Fed-Kun's army
Oh wow for once the demon king is smart and tries to kill the hero/sage himself instead of sending minions and making him stronger but it backfires^^

Fed-Kun's army
Hmmm... I wish that he had messed with the princess's memories. It's getting tiresome, the "please won't you help me do this shit?" thing. If you say you're going to be selfish this time around, then do it. We'll root for you because we understand your need to be selfish. If we wanted you to be a doormat, we would've looked elsewhere.

Please, let this MC have the spine and balls to just lie shamelessly in everyone's faces as he turns them down.

I like this spin on things. He’s not explicitly there for a “slow life.” He just wants to “use magic for himself” and find that “home is where the heart is” place where he can belong. Neither of those explicitly involve not using his power or keeping the extent of his power a secret. In fact, it probably works to his benefit if people understand that he both has power and isn’t afraid to use it, so that they’ll think twice before trying to use leverage against him.

On the other hand, if he feels like helping an ally, then that’s cool, too... as long as they understand he doesn’t owe them access to his power. I hope he sticks with his goal and genuinely only gets involved in things because he wants to.

Dex-chan lover
so the demon lord reincarnated, does that mean that all 1000 people that he sacrificed were reincarnated along with him? is there now 999 people out there that are out for revenge against MC?

Users who are viewing this thread