Dex-chan lover
5 whole months since last chapter, good to see it. A witch chapter wasn't my #1 hope but not a bad chap.

Supporter
Thanks for the update! I do wish this manga is published more frequent though, as the next chapter will be publish in October... :(

Aggregator gang
I was just thinking about how long it's been since an update, really glad to see it happen

Dex-chan lover
Damn 2 of my fav wholesome manga only go up every couple months but thanks for the update nonetheless

Dex-chan lover
Two things kind of bother me this chapter. First off, all the witches looked like they were dead inside with that darkness around their eyes. If that was meant to be eye shadow or similar makeup, it didn't give that impression at all. Instead, they look like they got a good socking to the eyes. Second, why was the chapter so small? Like, I had to zoom in a bit to read it efficiently at times. The images were unusually smaller than normal.

Regardless, it's good to see more of this. Shame about the unreasonable release schedule though. Six months of waiting for robodad's return is just cruel.

Contributor
The detailed art is incredible as always, though after 5 months without an update, I have a hard time caring about side-characters.

Users who are viewing this thread