Dex-chan lover
"I will make you happy" - Since it is impossible tl made an error here with the choice of words, it means the mc legit proposed to her. *And yet there was no answer or even reaction from her!!* She is stone-cold. And he took it in amazing stride.

Saved by his near autistic desire to farm, nice. Can't be corrupted when the only thing in your heart is potato.

Aggregator gang
out of nothing appears a holy dragon wtf? also that knife was OP as fuck.

Dex-chan lover
just like Yuusha ga shinda MC, all in his head is just Thighs and Thighs and Thighs and more thighs

I hope i'm getting this right, The dark dragon was possessing the holy dragon's body, when the holy dragon's body got knocked out he transferred himself to Helen's body, then tried to move into our MC's body but got booted out by his heart of hoeing. Weaken it enough for holy dragon to erase his existence. right?

Dex-chan lover
"I will make you happy" that is totally something you tell the woman your going to marry, not the Adventure Guild Receptionist... well unless you plan to marry her of course.

Also my guess is Al might have the holy dragon sleeping inside him or something, would be kinda cool.

i sure in his mind he planting something that can be put stocking on it

Dex-chan lover
@SenjiQ if you are unprepared and relaxed, your defense means nothing. You can easily knockout a trained fighter if you get them unprepared, even if they can take several its to the head in a normal fight

Supporter
@Kalec bullshit. This is fantasy where they have stats like defence and constitution. With his being that crazy high the knife should have never even scratched him, no matter whether he was aware or not. Especially since it was just a possession of a frail vessel.

Users who are viewing this thread