Dex-chan lover
when farming is life saved the world.. 🤣
cool! dark dragon transformation power.. 😤
the princess is back.. BEGONE THOT!

@Zieg - eyy~ right? hahaha...

@Zael well, that's Japan for ya. Japan's Anime entertainment has been derailing from actual respect for obvious common stuff, and they just make "extremely" and "exciting" wow moments instead. I say they are being lazy now. Hayao Miyazaki was right too, his comment about the Anime industry nowadays is a disgrace now mostly fan service and other dehumanizing contents are more in the mainstream. They lack the respect nor care for a worthy story of Anime. Anime in the past was more filled with the story as now they're just repeating the same plot with a different cast and environment. Although there are some Anime shows that still have the essence of a story, but a majority of it is not.

To the people talking about the knife, remember the Ouroboros had roughly 10x the stats as our MC, so if he was possessing Helen it's very possible that her attack stat now outmatched the MC's defense, allowing even a regular knife to cut him. Heck, if you note, at the end of the chapter Helen has the powers of the dragon as she's able to transform into it, meaning that while she was possessed she did indeed have the stats of the dragon thus her attack (despite the knife adding basically nothing to it) was able to overcome the MC's defense, thus no knife break.

Dex-chan lover
@Zael if you want it like that, ok. She was possessed by the dragon, the dargon could easily temper with the blade, enchant it, buff it, buff her, while feeding on her despair inside her mind and there you have your blade that can cut it. Happy now?

Aggregator gang
@SenjiQ Not infinite but really high to the point where a normal person can do little to no damage which makes that knife scene absurd.

@Kalec if what you said applied to this situation/manga then the RPG like stats are pointless because no matter the numbers, someone just needs to take anyone when they are "relaxed" no effort whatsoever which is bullshit for a fantasy story with RPG elements.

Dex-chan lover
So, the MC has the heart of Samwise Gamgee and the strength of the Hulk. And it makes sense if the heroine was possessed by a powerful dark dragon, it would allow her to hurt the MC.

All you guys talking about that knife and I'm just thinking about how his heart has no weakness 🤣

Dex-chan lover
Lol! I love how literally his entire heart is filled with farming.

@zeroxjac
That's how Aeris died, afterall. No way me level 40 Aeris would die in only a single hit from the level 50 or so Sephiroth... Unless defense stats only matter when you're actively using them. Which kinda makes sense, honestly. Like when Krillin hurt SSJ1 Goku with a regular rock.

Aggregator gang
@Riger You are talking about different concepts here, first of all sephiroth could kill anyone he wanted aside from cloud because he is sephirot, secondly ki in DB in never explained how it works, is like a barrier or a body reinforcement or both? until now aside from some fan theories we dont know exactly about it, lastly stats are the numeric value of your inherent physical capabilities and unlike ki stats are always present even when you are "relaxed", the only exception could be the ATK and MAGIC values that varies with skills which the possessed girl doesn't seem to use.

Dex-chan lover
@zeroxjac
No spoilers, but read the next chapter and then you may agree with defenses meaning little when you aren't prepared.

Aggregator gang
This chapter at one point became so absurd as to leave me speechless. 😅

Fed-Kun's army
So they threw out the MC being OP but dense in a couple chapters for a random arc. That's kinda lame.

Dex-chan lover
wow...................................................................................................... I don't know what to say. That plot is something.

Users who are viewing this thread