Group Leader
@WhimsiCat

The MTL of the WN description mentions his cleric friend comes to live with him, is that a mistranslation of Homunculus?

Dex-chan lover
@KiTA
She show up after he got to his hometown, so after the bit I spoiled earlier.

Basically after he left, the Hero party attempted a dungeon run, failed miserably.

Hero can't fight properly because every time he use his favorite attack it give him an intense pain (after not having felt any pain in so long, it hurt to the point of crippling his movements)
The new tank can't generate as much aggro as Rude obviously, so the damage dealer girl had to hold back a bit to not steal aggro.

In the end they managed to retreat without any death.
The Hero is badly wounded and woke up basically a mummy of bandages.
The yuri sisters are mostly fine, so are the two new girls, these 4 will be going back to doing more dungeon later, without the failure of a Hero.
Nin (the cleric girl) had a broken arm so the church had her off duty to recover, so she used this chance to chase after Rude to come complain to him about it.

Overall though, the ONLY one to underperform was the Hero, Lilia (the older of the yuri twin) commented that the two new girls did their job properly.
(the whole time the Hero either blamed the new tank girl for not doing her job, or refusing to recognize the worth of Rude that the twin and Nin recognized by simply comparison: Last run with Rude - cleared, run without Rude - failed, the two new girls did their job so they can't be the reason for this difference)

One amusing moment (for me) in the aftermath of Rude using his 'counter attack'
Rude went to inspect the corpse, and told the two women, Nin and the other one clerk in the store of his hometown (who totally has a crush on Rude, he's oblivious to it), to introduce each other.
They did, had a....waifu competition (aka "my relation with him is SO MUCH DEEPER THAN YOURS")
Then both came to him
"Between me and her, who's more important to you"
Rude "Both of you are important to me, anyway, take a look at this"
Both went red from that comment, and stopped the waifu competition.

...Wait, does increasing his 'sturdiness' also increases his DENSENESS....

Dex-chan lover
i was wondering about that outer shell thing..
maybe.. just maybe.. he got this skill.. party tanking? or damage allocation? shadow shield?
a skill that take ally damage as his.. ofc resulting to his outer shell being broken faster.. since he's overwhelmed with damage..

a good example for this is.. enemy AOE attacks.. AOE attacks are not strong as Single Skill Attack if you tank it solo.. but if all of your allies got hit by it too.. that could mean the ATK when up to x5 (4ppl + you).. now that's a lot of dmg..
specially of they are lighted armor.. which amplifies the dmg more..

that's the only thing i can think of.. well based on the games i've played as tank..

Wait his rank is low because he spends most of his time in the labyrinth?

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if his skill has to do with whether or not he has a weapon or not, kinda like rising of the shield hero.

Fed-Kun's army
I think they meant his rank is low because he mostly did dungeon crawls but not quests so his rank didnt rise but he is more proficient than his rank because of it

Dex-chan lover
@Mogima : this is not an Isekai. MC and the entire cast are world natives, Isekai requires some form of inter-world travel.

Dex-chan lover
I mean... fuck that chick that loves him..... still with the hero party? Pff she doesn't/didn't love him then >,> She was probably fucking the hero even though she had/has feelings for the shield guy

Group Leader
@kazamakj

Yes, because you rank up via quests, but they were skipping that and grinding the dungeon.

Group Leader
@Mogima @sjmcc13

Correct, this is not isekai. I believe the proper term for this is "LitRPG," although my outer shell is damaged from cringe every time I see that term.

Dex-chan lover
@GruntZone360 : she was assigned to the party by the church, and needs permission/an excuse to leave.
she will get one in a shortly and goes straight to the MC

Users who are viewing this thread