Dex-chan lover
I find this MC interesting--but the length of these chapters is killing me. lol.

Dex-chan lover
Just doing what I do (i.e. read the WN, spoiler below)
She's a Homunculus that's being attacked by a White Tiger.

MC tank it while the other kids damage it, ezwin.

The girl lose consciousness at the end of the fight, MC checked her state and realized from the magic stone embed in her chest that she's a homunculus.
So hiding that fact for now, he decide to ask for the merchant to drop him on near his hometown first and he'll take care of this girl for now. (obviously, both the merchant and the kids are impressed by his tank power)

When she woke up, he noticed that she showed a surprised expression, unlike the typical expressionless homunculus he knew.
Then she leapt off him, saying she won't be disposed of then start casting magic.
At this point he knew she's definitely not a normal homunculus, since the ones he knew are basically living dolls that only follow orders and also have no combat skills.

After eventually convincing her he's not an enemy and told her she's free to do whatever she want.
Girl "But...I don't know what to do"
She's only lived by obeying orders until now, and somehow survived + escaped from the disposal site only to run into that tiger which led into her running into him.
He suggest for her to try becoming adventurer, given that she can fight and homunculus looks exactly like human, so long as she hide the magic stone on her chest nobody would know she's one.

Girl "But, I can only appraise people's skills"
MC O[] O

He immediately ask her to identify his skills
Girl "Sure"
MC "So easily?"
Girl "It's my job"
And so he gets to learn what his last 2 skills, both of SSR rank (SSR -> SR -> R -> N from highest to lowest) do, since they're skills nobody ever gotten before.

Scan result (requires handholding, #LEWD)
Girl "You have 4 skills. [Taunt], gain the maximum attention of your enemies."
"Next, [Healthy Body], immune to abnormal statuses, and body become as sturdy as it can be"
"Next is Life Conversion, able to convert damage taken into strength"
MC - Oh, I DO have an attack skill huh.
"Finally, Sacrificial Shield, this skill makes you take damage in place of people you think of as allies. While covering allies, if that person is buffed, your own sturdiness also increases"

He then thanked her, for solving the questions he's had before.
She was surprised again, because nobody ever thanked her before.

Back to the question of how she plan to live from now on, he decide he'll help her out until she figure out what to do, as thanks for identifying his skills.
Girl "....Understood. Thank you very much"
MC "I'm Rude. Let's get along"
Girl "I'm called Homunculus. Master (kana 'master', not 'goshujin-sama' master) , I'll be in your care from now....I, do not have a name"

Thinking that she'll need a name if she will live in society, MC start pondering, then he noticed some flower petal on her cloth.

It's from Lunafia flower, his imouto's favorite flower.

MC "How about Luna?"
Girl "Luna?"
MC "Yeah"
Girl "Luna....Luna....Yeah. From now on I'll live as Luna"
She smiled.
MC was still not used to homunculus showing expressions, but this isn't so bad.
Luna "What's wrong, Master?"
MC "Can't you stop with the Master thing?"
Luna "No, this is the only thing I won't budge on. You saved my life, that's why let me treat you with respect."

MC - ....She's got some stubborn part too. Not at all like a homunculus,but that's not a bad thing.

And so the two makes their way to his hometown.

tl;dr the waifu this time is a homunculus whose first conversation with MC start with a fire bird and a knife stab.

@kronix wait is this a harem genre. whew just check its not, and hopefully not a 'yet' situation, but i was kinda was hoping to ship him with the girl in the beginning of this chapter, mess up that hero harem!

Dex-chan lover
@ak0ztik: just as with my name, my attention span isn't long enough to actually do projects, at best these sort of 'short' spoilers.
(seriously, I have at least 4 tabs of novels I planned to read but haven't gotten back to reading them :v one of them I know I've been delaying for like 2+ months already)

Also, at best it'd be a mix of translation and summary, since I'm also lazy (for example, in ascendance of bookworm, there's some long prayer parts that whenever I get there I just summarize it as "and then X prayed to A/B/C/D Gods" because bleh)

Wild Waifu Appear

-Attack
-Skill
>Guard
>Harden
>Stamina Boost
-Item
>potion
>rope
>butterfly mask
>candle
-Run

@Airantu
if the old description for the mange was correct
one of his unknown skill allow him to take damage for his party members so the main reason why it was going down so fast is b/c crappy party members like the "hero" who cant defend himself lol

Group Leader
I just realized if he was
taking all the damage his idiot party members would have taken
due to his skill, and said party members replaced him with an Evasion Tank... That means instead of soaking hits, she'll be dodging them outright, i.e., they'll smack the Hero around instead...

Edit: @Airantu

He has a skill that means instead of his party members taking damage, he takes damage. The outer shell is HP or Shield Points, in video game terms. The reason his Outer Shell was going down so fast was that the Hero and his worthless party members weren't doing any thing defensive, because they were reliant on his ability without knowing it. Once they got to a high enough area even his massive Outer Shell can't keep up with a bunch of idiots who are going Glass Cannon build, aren't moving out of AOEs, etc etc. Basically, he was totally carrying the party.

hey you you're finally awake you were trying to cross the border right

@WhimsiCat
I see, i wish i could also understand japanese. I only know some vocabs and simple phrases and greetings
Oh, i wonder why, if i watch a raw H video, i can understand 70% of it.. lol
@Invader_Retro
I see, guess i'll just to pile up chapters and read it later, maybe after chapter 4 coz base on the WN it would be the best part 😀

Dex-chan lover
@Airantu, @KiTA, @bakasaru :
The party fight without knowing of the skill, so all it means is that they still try to dodge and all that as usual, but they overestimated their ability to avoid damage because Rude is taking all the hits so they never realized they actually didn't fully dodge the attacks.

There's one more reason actually. the Hero actually have an attack skill "Life Burst" that drains his HP to do damage
And guess who's been tanking all that HP loss for the ungrateful bastard (which to be fair, he didn't know that's what the attack does)

Read a little further, and got to the point where Rude get to use his Life Conversion attack.
After tanking about 20,000 or so damage, he basically one-shot'd the monster he was fighting.

Fed-Kun's army
They should just leave the hero. Unless the healer is under orders from the church and the yuri couple doesn't seem to care about the hero anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread