Fed-Kun's army
@Senshougahara he said it last chapter credits... theres an official english translation out there but it will take up to a year to get to this point and the quality is bad, so he dropped it

Fed-Kun's army
GUYS, if your complaining about the quality, they did say it was translated from "ESP -> ING" ... im guesing "espanol -> Inglais" aka spanish -> english.... so it was first translated from chinese to spanish, then translated to english, so quality would naturally take a hit

what im most confused about..... spanish already has this translated up to this point? since when? where?

@Nari man what a shame.... i'm grateful there's a group picked this series, but i feel it's just not the same without allen's translations..

@Nari i too would like yo know where is this translated from spanish. Just upload the spanish version here, everyone is happy.

Power Uploader
I appreciate the effort, but what is this? It's completely unreadable. I've PR'd double translations before (JPN>IDN>ENG) and it wasn't nearly this bad, it's almost as if this is a machine translation of a machine translation. Allen, please come back!

OH BABY! Someone picked it back up and for that I thank you. Now I dont have to purchase the raws myself and attempt to read it with my meh tier mandarin. Even if the translation quality is not as good I'm fine with it considering I still have the chance to read this without putting in so much work.

Also in case people are wondering. Reproductive isolation is basically a natural function that prevents different species from reproducing. If they can reproduce it can only be done once due the offspring being sterile.

So many syntax errors. Do you seriously need a Chinese translator? I guess I could do it since I used to be one. But syntax errors and convention is so bad. I'd rather read the raws at this point. Even edited mtl is probably better.

GUYS, if your complaining about the quality, they did say it was translated from "ESP -> ING" ... im guesing "espanol -> Inglais" aka spanish -> english.... so it was first translated from chinese to spanish, then translated to english, so quality would naturally take a hit

well, we wouldn't have much against the possible lack of faithfullness that comes with double translation, but even without that you can still make coherent understandable sentences as long as you actually know the language you are translating to

thought the translations were stopping. Kinda wish they did now...

Thanks for taking up the series, however the translations are a bit off... and the last page of allen³ surely will be missed :\\

SGR

Aggregator gang
Waaaaait... there was a proof reader here? Didn't notice...

Thanks a lot for picking up this series .
There are errors? I DONT CARE. At least we get to read further chapters .
Ungrateful people here

Pg. 2: People say that the [sir] (?) of the ten king's palace [attacked personally] (???) and turned [he] (him) into dust.

Pg. 3: I wonder if she [will have reproductive isolation] (has reproductive system ???).

Pg. 3: The beast is the [truly] (true) form.

Pg. 3: The females of some [breeds] (species) eat the males

Pg. 6: The Alliance Dragon Slayer > The Dragon Slaying Alliance

Page 6 last bubble and page 7 last bubble are the same

I had to stop there

Fed-Kun's army
@seekermoc from what i heard, this group MTL'd from chinese to spanish, then translates from the spanish to english ... iirc they dont have someone who can actually translate the chinese itself, and the group i believe are actually spanish, and normally only translate to spanish, not english, so english syntax would of course be foreign to them

though. im not complaining, its better then nothing lol .... i can read Japanese, (kana only, im not very good with kanji) .. but chinese is foreign to me, so ill take what i can get

You guys who dare to complain are ridiculous and have been spoiled beyond belief. I will take this translation over waiting a whole year for that other group to catch up. I can understand it. Sure there are errors, but the story still makes sense to those who have decent reading comprehension skills.

@Nari
spanish scanlations were a chapter behind.
there is a spanish site where most spanish group upload their chapthers, someting similar to what batoto used to be.
the groups that also upload here are only a few.

Just wanted to say that this new battle form's appearance is somehow even cuter than Xiao Pao.

So, Mu has 3 female soul puppets now. Dragon Queen, Xiao Pao and this cutie. Though Xiao Pao can probably return to it's boyish look.

Users who are viewing this thread