Fed-Kun's army
I would have passed out as well, lol.

But the author's really pushing Tadano and Manbagi, is s/he trying to get Komi to yell at Manbagi a/o fight her, and cure her social anxiety that way?

Dex-chan lover
Am I the only one who kind of likes Yamai? Everyone at this school is slightly crazy, and it's not like she really hurts people. Anymore. Probably.

Aggregator gang
9f7.jpg

Double-page supporter
Yamai, long time no see and she is back with her other ulterior motives.

But, dear lord.. That was lewd.

- AUTOPSY REPORT -
Name of decedent : Yamai Ren
Case# : KM18-197​
Investigation# : MYA 21-0519
Date and time of death : 16 May, 2019 at 1200 hrs (pronounced)
Date and time of autopsy : 17 May, 2019 at 0800 hrs
Sex : Female​
DIAGNOSES :
I. Found unresponsive in an obvious state of death on a "Twister" mat inside a school :
[ul] A. Death due to a large sudden lost of blood :[/ul][ul]1. Blood on the nostril only being the only origin of most of the blood lost.[/ul]II. Mild fracture on nose and forehead consisting of increasing pressure/weight.

OPINION :
Based on the autopsy findings, the cause of death is a sudden large lost of blood due to unknown causes. Fractures found on the nose and forehead requires further investigation. The manner of death is unclear.

HISTORY :
The decedent is a 17-year-old Japanese female (DOB : 1/6/2003). Reportedly, the decedent went to school early morning hours on 16 May, 2019. This was the last time she was seen alive. The decedent was found dead in Class 1 the following afternoon and was reported by a group of students. The decedent was pronounced dead at the scene at 1200 hours on 16 May, 2019.

Users who are viewing this thread