Dex-chan lover
Well, that Pope's eyes were looking rather...'demonic' there....

Double-page supporter
this writing is killing me, what part of that could not be abridged to about four pages? this aint bleach yet, but you can see filler city from here.

Dex-chan lover
Pretty sure this is set up for a much larger picture than Desir is privy to. While he's putting into place the means to survive the coming true shadow world, he's probably going to stumble into something far darker.
You gotta remember, at one point these were real people before being swallowed by the shadow world and turned into a game for the students to train in.
Expecting him to find out the, albeit typical, truth. Behind more than just the shadows.

#Edge #BringBackRomantica #NotTwitter #PramRealWaifu

Dex-chan lover
This arc is taking too freaking long to complete. How long was they inside this shadow world anyway? Is the time move differently from their original world?
I don't see youngsters disappearing for extended period of time would be good for their school.

Dex-chan lover
Didnt he already do these quests in his past life to get that magic glove thingy? Am I missing something?

Page 9 "It's not the land being punished of their sins but the people on that land." my OCD senses are tingling. "punished of"? You generally are "punished for" or "punished by", i don't think i've ever heard "punished of".

@plsnobully first time for him. he wasnt qualified to enter the shadow world in his past life, he only has second-hand knowledge from the people he knew that did enter. since we've not seen anyone from outside Desir's squad i think we can assume the scenario each squad goes through is different, so he's doing a blind playthrough right now.

Dex-chan lover
@CivilSky makes sense, so was the magic gloves he mentioned before they went into the shadow world Fromm a different shadow world?

Dex-chan lover
@plsnobully He got the item indirectly in the original timeline. I forget if it was traded/gifted/purchased, but it was something along those lines, after someone else had done this particular shadow world.

Dex-chan lover
@LowSanity

People of that land mean people who originated from or lived there during a specific time.
People on that land mean people who currently live there and likely have lived there for some time.

Basically, 1st might be something that happened long ago, which they could never forgive, whereas 2nd is something that happened recently and they're like 'We can't forgive them for it'

Dex-chan lover
@Kayriel Its been so long I've already forgot about it.
That info is like tutorial bits in a 100+ hours long RPG game.

Users who are viewing this thread