Fed-Kun's army
I know a lot of people are upset about how this manwha is turning out, and I can say I didn't expect this was what the series was going to become... but it's totally what was set up from the start. Like the whole concept is these shadow world things, and our introduction to them was just a raid against an enormous dragon. But even during that raid someone mentions they'd been in that one shadow world for years, so obviously they were doing more than just dungeon clearing.

I think the only real reason people are upset is because of how long it took to get to what shadow worlds actually are. The run up to them paints this as a regular magical high school drama type deal, with some Naruto-tournaments thrown in for pacing. I think this is way better but even for me the twist in expectation makes me kind of go ehhhhnnnnn.

@ninjadork I agree with you in that stuff like this really allows the reader to get inside a characters head and understand their thought process. Fast passing is great for some types of stories, but this isn't it. And it's well done in the balance of action versus talking bits.

why does anyone even care about who says in this comment section that is negative, its always the same bs of ppl wanting the manga to be written just for them, the funniest part is that we all know they read way worst shit and say its a piece of art lol.

Contributor
That's a freaky looking horse...
y8.png
[

Double-page supporter
@Jimmyclear

It makes sense if you're trying to protect a society, rather than individuals. There is no society, no population, that hasn't accidentally or purposefully sacrificed people for stability. In manga, especially shounen, it has this unrealistic ideal of "sacrifice the many for the few" which is completely counter to how it's supposed to go. In fact, that kind of thinking is prevalent with tyrants and the over-privileged and the such to begin with, so everyone treating shounen heroes as doing good things for blowing off the good of 'everyone' for that one random cute loli or something are really supporting the sort that are historically proven evil.

But when you have stability, and there's no good reason to abandon or sacrifice people and you hide behind ANY cause, religion or otherwise, then that is also evil. That is corruption, and must be burned out.

Users who are viewing this thread