so there will be more girls to get their panties stripped by this swordsmith?
hope there will be more loli.

Dex-chan lover
Her former master, the venerable Hero, was, in fact, Shaggy.

"Like, Zoinks, Seiken. We gotta defeat the Demon Lord!"

Dex-chan lover
So this guy pretty much kidnapped this girl, is sexually harassing her and forcing her to go with him and also says "I have no interest in her sexually" and doesn't care what she thinks... Yeah mate, not for me, fuck this guy, if he wants a sword so bad he needs to make his own or ask properly, in other words, he is not worthy.

@Vasqueztion The thing is, does Shaggy have a need for a sword though? He's all-powerful, so he doesn't need any damn sword.
I'd be more inclined to believe this sword was made by Shaggy.

Fed-Kun's army
There's no way "zoinks" is an appropriate translation of whatever the fuck she's saying, right? For the love of god, change that word to literally anything else.

@Serenata Do you just not understand how this trope works? She's a personified sword, not a girl. You can't kidnap a sword. It's a tool, and he's trying to use it the way it's meant to be used. Her having an opinion contrary to this is the joke of the premise, it wouldn't work without that contradiction.

Aggregator gang
@Serenata its a sword, juts a tool that is meant to be used, the dude wants to make his own imperial weapon that is why he wants to study them and those "panties" are in the way, so for him this has 0 sexual implications.

Dex-chan lover
A sword with her own will and voice meant to be used for the hero, not him ... Just not my thing without divine retribution but I won't find it here as he seems to be searching for more sword to steal,,, I mean, enjoy if you wish, I don't care with a protagonist like that.

Users who are viewing this thread