@TheYelaGuy no, he's
supreme expert in the past and from where he's stand in his past self, legend rank is an ant

@Dragoon91
he also train another realm that have a lot of expert at that rank
the reason he suprised also he never see someone pass legend rank in his realm in the past life

Dex-chan lover
So he comes the thing... does Nie li past never happened then?

Group Leader
@Dragoon91
He isnt surprised because of that but because she has a way higher cultivation then he had. She reached the highest Realm possible but still in the early stages of that realm.

@halloween20
They cant cut much out. Because he repairs he spiritual body, she helps him cultivating the power of laws (to her surprise he even is able to learn 2 what no one ever did, light and darkness later he even gets death), he helps her escape and other important stuff.

@Auralis if you're wondering about his cultivation level
it's going to be
legend rank
heavenly fate (which is heavenly destiny in this manhwa)
heavenly star realm
heavenly axis realm
dao of dragon (he's here in the novel currently)
martial ancestor
emperor (possibly emperor kong ming and sage emperor here)
supreme expert (he's in here for a brief moment before his demise against sage emperor) <his past life cultivation level

Could someone please tell me what chapter in the novel this chapter correlates to?

@Azsy @locollsteg @dend08 Oh ok thanks

I don't know where I got the Black gold rank bit from then... Probably was thinking of another manhua or I'm just slightly lost because I read a lot that has similar stories lol

So wait... He surpassed her rank Spiritual destiny aka spiritual god in his previous life? Although there can only be 36 spiritual gods, which he did not know about? I dont really get it.

@Tomba the spiritual gods are a totally different things. Each one controls some law which can be passed down to whoever defeats them. The strongest people would become spiritual gods, but the demon beast tribe waged war against the humans to take all the divine power. Nie Li did not know about this in his past life.

Wow this is a huge progress on the story's overall plot. Great chapter

@Tomba you could say that , iirc
from the start, the place where nie li and all the people living right now, is called "tiny world", it just one of lower place, this place has limitation to their cultivation level, that's why one only able to reach legend rank or at best demigod(highest stage of legend rank), upon this knowledge, nie li unaware that such thing like spiritual god manage to break free of the chain using the law energy and reach heavenly destiny stage which surprise him this time around because he has no knowledge of this in his past time, then again, those spiritual gods at best only around heavenly stage 1-3 stars while in higher plane later on heavenly destiny is the start of cultivation whereas a legend rank barely considered cultivator. i can't stress this one enough and nie li already said this several times as well, he's supreme expert at his past lifes, he's at the pinnacle of cultivation back then.

Group Leader
@halloween20
That all happens now. Because first she explains a lot about the laws and cultivation then teaches him how to cultivate the laws in the black spring that is infused with her essence, he learns 2 laws, then he studies her dead body, after that he reconstructs her spiritual body and then shrinks her and hide her aura so he can hide her from legend rank demon beast guarding her when escaping.

Users who are viewing this thread