maybe that oldman has eyesight problem ...
i sure he miss one zero, since MC is "Over 9000 "

Dex-chan lover
wow, 900 when the avg skill user is 3000??? Thats crazy. Maybe the stimulus Ravi needs is for Douglas to wife her up

so we finally have a MC who was just so hardworking to the point potential meant nothing.........it is somewhat refreshing

Maybe training under the curse worked like training weights, so when they came off it's a DBZ situation.

Dex-chan lover
The guy has a 0.3 exp multiplier but can one shot dragons. So what happens if a normal person with a normal exp multiplier is as "hard working" as him? Are they gods now?

Dex-chan lover
His aptitude for elemental magic is 900, BUT his aptitude for MUSCLE MAGIC!! must be over nine thousand... and apparently Granpa Elf has scouter and isn't being senile today rofl.

Contributor
Finally A MC who is weak originally, but WORK for years to be better, instead of getting cheat skills by god just because.

It already make this much better than lot of other low-cost "fantasy" manga.

@Evertime The curse got applied by the hero by the looks of it, which happened when he was already this strong.

Dex-chan lover
As I said, the whole idea of talent potential standing in the way of being able to learn skills, is bullshit when you know this MC, since he have no talent, but got skills enough for Heroes to curse him.

Dex-chan lover
Get wrecked heroes. He's several times stronger than his potential indicates. What's your excuse?

Kinda makes the start of the story a bit sadder though.

@Evertime: Wasn't the curse inflicted just a year ago?

Or wait, maybe it was inflicted long ago but its negative effects just reared its head last year. But then, how could the one responsible for the curse be the hero if the hero is ~20 years younger? Or am I missing somethin

Users who are viewing this thread