@Velsy Boros is the strongest alien out there, or at least he is super strong so he wants to be defeated. I believe he is the universal danger threat, which is far stronger than just a mere monster on Earth

XL

Dex-chan lover
How is his clothes not ripped or even somewhat damage? Its not invincible since it did got burned at some point.

Murata Yuusuke: Saitama kinda forgot about his clothes can be damage.*

*Translation from Japanese to English

Dex-chan lover
Some people had been hoping he doesn’t get one punched cause they want a certain someone to fight him. Glad he did, much more satisfying imo.

wow, absolutely epic, especially how Orochi recognised Saitama for what he was and put all the pieces together!

he went easy on rover though since maybe he thought it was just a big dog lol

Dex-chan lover
Orochi : I, The Ultimate Life Form
Kars somewhere in space : am i a joke to you?

also seem like boros stronger than orochi since he's able to push saitama to use serious punch
will orochi really die by normal punch?
Saitama : GGEZ Kiddo

@Dissapointed U R RIGHT BRO plus his regenerate ability basically cheat if saitama not there world we be done for

Dex-chan lover
This officially gone into "are you a gobling?" category.

Aggregator gang
LoL this so awesome, Art and humor are so good 10/10

*just imagine JC Staff do the Season 3 and make episode out of this chapter, f*ck I'm gonna kill them

@XL I choose to read it as that the attack didn't knock him back down the tunnel, he just ran with the impact until there was room to avoid it without his clothes frying.

Double-page supporter
@i_need_SMUUUT it's not about the studio, it's always about the director and the staff. The 1st season is directed by Natsume Shingo, a great figure in anime right now, his name alone is enough to attract the great animator, character design and other in the industry to be part of Onepunch man production (which most of them are freelancer).

Double-page supporter
@sploog321 Boros's ship outcry blast an entire city to rumble which display to Saitama clearly just how strong is this threat and Boros confirmed himself to be the boss of the alien. Saitama ain't joking around when fighting. His consecutive punch is already far above anything he throw at Orochi and not even that consecutive punch can bring down Boros. It's clear as daylight Boros are leagues apart from Orochi. Orochi is local, Boros is galactic.

Dex-chan lover
@AfterMidnightMoon
they killed the joke.....
This is the main difference between the manga and the webcomic, the Manga is stretching shit for some reason, at first I thought it would be Murata Pressuring ONE, but now im not so sure, it might just Shueiza fucking things up.

Dont get why people are hyping this. Saitama’s fights are easily the worst and most boring in the series

Dex-chan lover
Sure enough just one punch. So even Boros was a greater threat to the humanity.

Fed-Kun's army
You know, I was waiting for this moment for almost three years. Didn't expect it would be finished in one chapter. That was really disappointing.

Users who are viewing this thread