Dex-chan lover
Wow. Saitama is truly well and good dead inside, isn't he? He didn't even bring his game face like he did with Boros. Personally, I wanna believe that Orochi could fight pretty evenly with Boros.

Oh well. It was awesome art, and everything happened like we expected. Biggest shame is that Garou won't get payback on Orochi now. Unless Orochi can surprise-regenerate after Saitama leaves or something. That'd be cool.

Also, I'm surprised Murata dropped such quality art so soon. Didn't his father die(RIP)? Or is this just "a normal drawing"?

I think maybe Orochi may get sronger in the face of fear and power like Saitama and that will get him to the point where he can fight saitama.

Static electricity is the worst, it's impossible to get the hair to act like it's supposed to 🤣

And in a far away future, Rover will be the hero who fought and survived the greatest terror who ever lived 😄

Ill be expecting some cheap animations from other seasons. So disappointed when knowing that this chapter could be so ugly in animated vesions. Murata took a hard time drawing orochi so it would be obvious animating him would be very tough even if the studio would literally show worms as his body, it is also can be very tough. Hope season 2 would finish before hero association raided monster base so other studios would have a chance to animate this better.

OPM just died this 2nd season

Saitama is portrayed so perfectly in this chapter lol, showing his complete apathy to all this nonsense. "All I'm doing is fighting back" "You're all are going to die in one punch anyways"

Dex-chan lover
rip and tear, until it is done.
*gets punched*
[shocked pikachu face]

Double-page supporter
@silverb21

Multiple instances, i called out to the people in the wikia who said Orochi is stronger than Boros.

They sure are disillusioned.

Users who are viewing this thread