Dex-chan lover
Inosuke continues to be great, I wonder how the duo will fair? I think maybe someone else shows up to help given the fact that Giyuu and Tanjiro only barely won due to Akaza self destructing. Definitely didn't expect the arm dislocation to expand reach. Great chapter can't wait till next week.

Double-page supporter
This guy's just asking for the pig assault. I'd say for Inosuke to protect Tanjirou's wife, but now she's got her sword back.

XL

Dex-chan lover
I'm surprise he doesn't oink. One of his skills should have an "oink" there somewhere.

My favorite character fighting alongside our lord and savior Pig Assault. This is gonna be one hell of a fight. I wonder if a pillar will show up too since there's no way they'll be able to take him down themselves. My bet's gonna be on the Love and Snake pillars. Also, you go Inosuke! You help fight with your bestie's wife lol! (This is just a joke) 😂

Dex-chan lover
shinobu-related-flashbacks are always making me sad. help

is it time for inosuke backstory?

Dex-chan lover
Of fucking course he just made that shit up right on the spot, as expected of Inosuke-sama

Fed-Kun's army
That color page at the end appears to be an announcement for an official fanbook, which is being released (possibly for preorder?) on the fourth of July.

Double-page supporter
My guess is that Inosuke's mum saved him from Douma's cult. So flashback chapter next.

Users who are viewing this thread