Fed-Kun's army
oh no they have history... his mum was a victim of Douma then

tfw you want backstory but want no part in the prerequisite death flags

pig assault to the limit, you chadlad

Dex-chan lover
deleted coz apparently i got it right and it was a spoiler, fuck me im not taking any guesses again

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
@placerct wait i got it right? i was just guessing
wait so inozuke is technically a prince? pff zenitsu is gonna be jealous of him now

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

I see Inosuke has been watching One Piece, but I think he's going about it a bit wrong.

Luffy : Gomu Gomu No..

Inosuke : *twist his arm using technique*

Luffy: Wait That's Illegal

Dex-chan lover
i swear to fuck if he knows him because he killed inosukes parents ill rate the manga 1 star

Dex-chan lover
the sociopath vs the psychopath place your bets place your bets

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation.
The whole thing doesn't make any sense. That's just like Inosuke. xD

I call bull on Douma actually remembering Inosuke based just on his face (unless there’s some specific incident to the backstory that made him remember it, like Inosuke’s mom hurting Douma or Inosuke having a very very very specific facial feature, etc).

But still, my parents friends who saw me with them when I was 5 couldn’t even recognize me again when I was 17 by myself. Douma’s on some adderall if he can remember Inosuke based on his adult face when last he saw pig pillar was probably as a baby (based on his recollection of his mother letting him go a few chapters ago).

I was so hyped for Inosuke! He's stolen the chapter and it's just great! The way he dislocates his arm......ahh I feel queezy

Users who are viewing this thread