200 chapters in and somebody finally boldly told Komi that she is popular

despite i don't like mambagi, i luv all the uniqueness of every character in this manga. Najimi is very cool this chapt.

You may not like her but have you seen the last panel in page 7? She's easy top 3 cutest girls in this manga.

Also, she's not even bad when we got characters like Yamai and Agari. It's nice that someone is not heads over heels for Komi-san for once.

Dex-chan lover
Cute or not i don't give a damn every people who hate her had good and justified reason, she just straight out rude, hostile, disrespectful and not in the single chance want to cooperate with the other, every people try to give her support and want her to befriend with her instantly shunned by her in the most hostile way possible, when people stay away from her it's her own fault. Comparing to rei although everyone dislike her at first but she still give a chance to the other to change her into a better person, and also she is growing child, growing child tend to have mentally unstable, and learning environment at her age so her hostile behavior is justified, but not this germaphobe. Still i'd still like to know how this played out, but of course she open to komi sooner or later and also maybe she still retain that rude behavior to the other. In other word screw this girl she's not fitting for student council prez, Tadano for president council vote now #MakeItanHighschoolGreatAgain

Dex-chan lover
why introdue a literal tsundere right when we're going through the arc of a character that exhibits THE characteristics of one in a less typical one? motherfucker

Double-page supporter
What's this? People hating on Isagi when they are fine hachiman being like one? What a time to be alive

Dex-chan lover
Former? Once gal always gal. The gal spirit lives in the heart. Tadano commentator was very good. Do you believe something special in Chapter 200? Or is it the continuation of the election history?

Dex-chan lover
anon763 In a special episode of One Punch-Man Saitama and Silver Fang play this game.

Aggregator gang
@REDS it is Naruse, Manbagi and Tadano or Komi. Or Najimi is just making shit up as always.

Dex-chan lover
At this point, I'm sure Najimi could run for Emperor of Japan somehow and manage to claim the throne.

Users who are viewing this thread