Dex-chan lover
She's a great character because for once she's not a one-off quirk with an easily overcome problem. Komi actually had to work, and probably still has to work, to be her friend. Some things that are real obvious to people are extremely hard for others. Not everyone can be or wants to be a Najimi, despite their incredible abilities. So maybe Isagi actually isn't just another fun and cute character to add to the pile. That's fine.

I think the hate for Isagi, in my opinion, stems from that we don't see her internal processes. We don't know exactly what she's thinking and her viewpoints at all times. We just see the end result which comes off like a cunt, but she does make good points. This is especially so in this chapter where she mentions how they don't know her at all. I mean sure she doesn't make it easy, but still.

And someone mentioned 8man who also technically acts like a cunt, but because we see his perspective and have other characters similar to him he doesn't come off as bad.

TL;DR Isagi ain't that bad.

This is the best kind of mind control / mind break i've read in a while. :-o

Isagi vs Kazuma, now I would see the outcome of 2 unbeatable rock-paper-scissor

Dex-chan lover
I am boggling at how the Isagi hate completely glosses over both her germaphobia and her explicitly stated reasons for rebuffing Komi's help and offer of friendship. Such selective memory is just despicable and marks these haters as unworthy of being treated seriously.

Yes, I said it: I don't consider you lot worth wasting my time trying to reason with you. FUCK OFF OR GROW UP!

RE Isagi being tsundere: She's not. At best, she's a kuudere.

@Me:
I only just realized Najimi wears half a boys uniform and half a girls uniform.
It is a fantastic detail.
... YOU'RE RIGHT! HOW DID I NOT NOTICE THIS BEFORE?! XD

Man, what a cunt of a character, I hope they drop this mini arc in the next episode, this character make the manga really boring.

Dex-chan lover
EH, for me the Yamai (the yandere) girl was more annoying than this one, at least this girl is making Komi work for the friendship instead of the "OMG KOMi-SAN SO CUTE" that we have been getting all this time, kinda refreshing.

I like this character and arc. So great. Judging by the comments I’ve seen, I’m not sure if I’m in the minority here or not. Well, whatever. 🙂

Dex-chan lover
Also while I think the isagi hate is justified for now since we don't really fully understand her and only see her being a bit of a bitch, she never said anything wrong. She's blunt and doesn't care about superficial relationships. I look forward to her thought process/ flashback.

Dex-chan lover
I find it funny how Isagi smashes the boy group’s faces and the girls just get tiny “Pings.”

On another note, I’d like more Onigashima Akako chapters. Oh. and the knight-girl too.

Users who are viewing this thread