Its aliveeee!!! Thanks for update...
Been nagging on my mind for awhile about this manga but i couldnt remember the title... Now, that i found out the title its time to search for the raws...
Edit: i got bad vibes on first page, last panel... And stopped reading on page 2, second panel... And i think you guys, should do the same... Lol...

Fed-Kun's army
Ehhhh. Hopefully the other group didn't drop it and can replace this with a readable version.

As bad/somewhat funny as this is, I do hope another group will pick it up as a result

I'm glad there was finally an update to this, but I'm sorry this is to badly translated that it's unreadable. The person who uploaded this has uploaded perfectly fine stuff before, but this is just crap. I don't know what was done differently, but it's too poor quality and doesn't look like any effort was put into it only google translate.

Double-page supporter
Got to the second page before I stopped reading. This was painful.

Google Translate…!! Stop torturing us and improve your system please…!!!

Dex-chan lover
If it's not even understandable , that's not low quality, that's no quality.

Dex-chan lover
YDTNx1L.png

ok, to be honnest, as much as I'm fan of the idea (using IA to clean/translate), there are some issues here, Google produced translation is not really readable, my guess is that Google translation AI has not been trained on manga, hence it's not really good at translating manga, you should do your own manga translation neural network :)

Anyone who accuses another group of "just using google translate" really needs to read this.
MTL +proofreading is enjoyable and understadable. Translations by someone unproficient at the target language (like our dear loli knight) is usually still understandable and enjoyable with minimal conscious effort.
This, however, HURTS to read.

Seriously want to @mention everyone who ever insulted a translator, and make them read this.

Dex-chan lover
I feel the urge to slap the person who did this and request that their group be banned for simple stating that Google Translate is a good idea do they not check the discussion pages for those chapters or series everyone bitches to no end about how horrible and unreadable it is why why on god's green earth would they think just slapping it through a translator without proofing is a good idea

Users who are viewing this thread