Dex-chan lover
@MisterXiado I knew the font between my comic sans edit (in a joke-image further down) and the original looked suspiciously similar...

Double-page supporter
Ok this is just soooo bad that I don't even know what to say... Hopefully someone picks this series up as it's kinda fun to read, but this latest chapter was a major turn-off. Pls don't use google for translations since that is open-source so people can modify meanings on their own and many times they do it just for the kicks thus messing up meanings. If you don't know how to read and understand a language DO NOT translate period.

Miku best girl
Admin
Look on the bright side, guys. All the ad-infested aggregators have probably scraped this!

Also, if all the cleaning was done by machine, it's not a bad job.

The translation though... 😄

Mfw
njlmWba.png

Oh God I've been seeing this on exhentai and thought it was horrible there now it's really bad

Get yourself a proofreader asap before you upload another chapter

Dex-chan lover
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA i just realized thx to ch 5 but ch 4 is cut in half LMAO theres less pages and when ch 5 start u cant even understand whats happening

Nearly every line in this was impossible to understand. And I had to laugh when a Fantasy character mentioned an answering machine.

As someone who tries to translate things from time to time: google translate is bad with japanese. like, EA bad. You can use it, but only with a bunch of other websites and a functional brain to fix its shit.

Dex-chan lover
@dokidoki
Same thing happened to youbamanga.
Sounds like him too saying we should be happy with any translation lol his translations were just as bad.

Users who are viewing this thread