Oh damn, 51 chapters is a good run and all, but I could still go for more of this.

Damn 1 more chap. Love you all, we got to experience this manga. It is great and man these ninjas came out of no where wtf

Dex-chan lover
omg we needed this chapter, we finally got to see his internal monologue and it puts so much of his actions and his relationship with her into relief

Group Leader
I wanna cry 😭. What about our last couple left, will it be resolved in the last chapter? And it's true that a timeskip chapter would be awesome.

Welp, we knew from the start tho
"out-of-contact short love comedy!"

whut? next chapter is last? then how about haruna and yukko? they're my favorite ship here

Fed-Kun's army
Damn next chapter is final.

I know Kuzumi and Erika are the main focus but I want the other ships in the series to get a proper resolution to.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, Kuzumi feels a totally different person now that we know what he was thinking during the series.

Dex-chan lover
so suddenly 1 chapter left - dont really fells like manga coming to an end( well, nothing we can do about it, but still, im upset

Dex-chan lover
I quite liked finally seeing his internal monologue. A shame it's ending, it had a lot of potential for more diabetes moments but all good things must come to an end. I can respect the authors decision to end it on a high note rather than make it go stale like horimiya. Next chapter might show them in college so we can see our last couple get together by then too.

Dex-chan lover
SEE, HE'S JUST SILENT AND AWKWARD AS HELL. This is true development boiz, he just doesn't know how to express himself well.

@Sanctuario And he is not even trying to express himself until everything goes awry. Which is why this is a really bad example.

Still fun to read though, but only because of side characters.

Dex-chan lover
OH FUCK ITS ENDING
Well it is a good place to end, I'll miss the cute Erika shenanigans

Users who are viewing this thread