Dex-chan lover
@Maala I meant development as in this is a nice twist, if that makes any sense, not character development. Also, yes, exactly because he doesn't know how to express himself.

Dex-chan lover
Well, it was a fun enough ride. Not rated highly on my list, but I'm definitely happy I was able to read it until the end. Thanks, translators.

Double-page supporter
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
*Deep breath*
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
THE ENDING IS NEAR

Group Leader
Hol up are we just gonna forget Waka-chan? No one? Waka? Yknow? The girl that confess before Sakura?

Dex-chan lover
Well that was pretty interesting tbh but you do this at the very end? I still dont really care about kuzu tbh but Sakura 10/10 waifu bait

Dex-chan lover
Now we finally got inside his mind for once.

F26.png

H-How many stabs of insulin will this take.. I ran out again.. >.<

Gahd, I'm suffocating in sugar. Help :>

Sakura still being Tsun Tsun with twintails hehehe

This besto chap.. thank ye author.. and scanlators.

Fed-Kun's army
waka chan got yeeted out of the series entirely, she was only there to make erika realise her own feelings once that was done author yeeted her, author didn't even gave her any partner like with rest of the female and male cast. feels bad for the cute megane chan.

but this chapter still doesn't touch on why he simply refuses to talk at all. in the entire series, he has talked a handful of times only and most of those were one word only which's unprecedented for an mc like wtf??

Users who are viewing this thread