Dex-chan lover
Well that was abrupt. Wish it could’ve gone on longer

So Pepe was a hermaphrodite? That's the first thing that comes to mind since the mom mentioned them being an angel, kind of random too but then again we just got her whole backstory rushed in a single chapter.
Thanks for the translation!

Group Leader
I have no clue what just went down. Suddenly a cross dressing assassin who couldn't kill the scumbag....

Dex-chan lover
Man, I kinda feel like the polls went some how like this:
>The plot's too slow- add mafia
>Mafia conflict too dull- add demons and superpower
>Superpower too dull- let's put in big ass demons and large scale esp
>Axed, you gotta finish this next chapter-fuck it lets dump every backstory that might be useful in later arc. Whatever

I would've like it if it went on like the beginning, powerless girl trying to rein a psychopath demon but I guess that didn't went well. The hermaphrodite part came out of nowhere nor it was useful to the plot. Or the part she/he was an assassin.

I wish better luck for the author next time. Also thanks for scanlating this.

Dex-chan lover
Wait hold up.... that's how it ends? i feel that's some loose ends??? o-o

Nani!? Man this was a good story.

And it seems like our girlboy mc survived due to that accessory so Jack didn't need to use up his life.

I think I liked the idea of a human girl having to deal with a demon just fine. Then it had to be all convoluted so suddenly. I wouldn't have minded all the other stuff if it was integrated and paced well. Heck, we didn't even get much time to settle with the supposed main characters on the cover.

Kind of disappointed because aside from maybe 3 big series, I'd like to see more duos with a human and a monster guy who is monstrous and not a bishounen. Monster MCs are almost always either a bishounen or cutesy monster girls. It's kind of lame.

Users who are viewing this thread