Group Leader
Mikasa, you are so damn beautiful with ponytail! Even Violet will acknowledge it.
(lol, I smell Mikasa x Unknown Girl ship here)
Uh, Yelena is a psychopath.. I'm sure of it. That face was scary AF
edited: and Isayama will be Junji Ito successor after this series end.
edited2: Poor Connie, who the hell could predict that he was the one who should have known that Reiner is an enemy? Because of him, we know origin of eldian, but he got betrayed by his comrades (annie, reiner & berth), his same wavelength friend died, who knows what's next? And here I still imagine how warriors could beat raptors for game 5, lol
edited3: wow, the game was fantastic.

So, it seems that Armin has realized what Eren’s true plan is; since he’s remembering the scene where he says “so if all our enemies across the ocean are killed... does that mean we’ll finally be free?”
Eren is probably planning to release every Titan in the walls on the entire world except Paradise island.
Eren seems willing to kill any number of innocents in other hostile countries, if it means his family will finally be safe.

I predict Armin may use the airplane they teased over 10 chapters ago to drop his Titan form out of like a bomb, possibly to delay Eren’s plan (or stop invading forces ?)

Double-page supporter
I don't give a shit what anyone else says, I've come back around on Gabi. That's genuine character development.
Also regardless about people's feelings on anyone else can we all agree on one thing: Fuck Yelena

Lux

Power Uploader
@Bsmith Yeah, good catch. And Eren is probably rejecting his friends so harshly because he doesn't want to burden them with such a sin, he wants to shoulder it all on himself.

I finally figured out what Eren was reminding me of.
Code Geass ending spoilers btw
It's almost like he is trying to pull a Lelouch
Obviously there are differences but the mindset is the damn same.

Fed-Kun's army
No doubt Eren acting the bad guy in order to save those he cares about.
If you remember chapter 108 he straight up said he doesn't want anymore of his loved ones to die so he's planning to fix everything before his titan time limit runs out, even if he has to become a demon to achieve it.

Still sad it seems Mikasa has given up on him but im sure she'll realize the truth, to bad it'll most likely be with his dying body in her arms

Dex-chan lover
@ValidX I know, I know, I was still talking about Reiner. While Yelena looks androgynous, they refer to her as female.... I think they don't do that with Hange yet.

Users who are viewing this thread