@dononono

Louise, the girl from the very beginning of the manga who Mikasa saved during the Battle of Trost.

“Why is that cadaver talking?”

Dex-chan lover
Great chapter.

Laughed at the Yelena face, thought the Falco-Gabi development was overdue.

Dex-chan lover
What the hell, Yelena. I'll be seeing that in my sleep.

Fed-Kun's army
This hits hard connie saying about betrayal of eren and the others.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly the most amazing fucking thing about what's going on is that I can't even predict what's going to happen. And to me that's goddamn amazing. Like especially since we can't even guess what the hell Eren's master plan is. But if we judge by Armin's reaction of "It can't be...!" alongside the shot of them being at the Beach in chapter 89 (?), it spells trouble. If you don't want to bother relocating that scene Eren essentially says "All our enemies are out there on the other side of the sea. If I kill all our enemies. Would we finally be freed?"

Sooooo. It sounds like Eren is going to kill fucking everyone BUT Paradis Island.
And it looks like Zeke might actually die before Eren can execute his grand plan, which would be interesting since he would end up being forced to use Historia or possibly rejecting his plan altogether if Armin figures him out and intervenes.

Double-page supporter
Anyone realize this chapter is more clear and smooth from normal.
And Gabi looks cute now, but still hate her even after her realization

Dex-chan lover
Maybe this is Erens plan to eat the beast titan, and he's been tricking everyone all this time.

so basically

Armin has a whole gawdam truck load of trust in eren. let's hope he's right

Yelena is scarier than any titan we've EVER seen

Mikasa's ackerman bond is broken so, yay???

BUT she seems really sad about what eren said so i'm sad about it :(

Gabi showed nice development so maybe the blind hate for her by fans will finally stop a little bit (please stop it's disturbing)

aslo GabixFalco will probably become canon if they both live, so good for them

Zeke was finally getting his perfect game just to get sniped. but he's so over-dramatic it barely grazed him (i think? lol)

AND MOST IMPORTANTLY STILL NO WORD FROM LEVI OR HANGE

I have my theories of what'll come of them but i feel like levi is done for :(

F-MEGA!!!

Dex-chan lover
I know that Gabi's ideology will change again in the direction we do not want and thus, I still want her dead. Zeke had suffered too much in this short time period, he'll scream even if that is his last wish. Armin is still trying to manipulate the other dumb people in believing a strategy he himself doesn't have any faith in. I still do believe in Eren though, even if he euthanise all of the people, it will not be the type in which they can't make their kind anymore.

Finally someone calls bullshit on Eren's babble ;)

That said ,I wonder if it is now that we'll see some other Titans that fell out of the story, like Ymir, Annie ... or even Armin ( seriously , at times it is like if the author forgets Armin is a Titan and one that ate the Colossal one ... and we know what the Colossal one can do )

Users who are viewing this thread