So... this manga is actually the prequel of the Getter Robo main series?
But man, that Getter Shine Spark is awesome.

Double-page supporter
I didn't expect the Getter to awaken its stand in the final battle, but I'll take it.
Now that this series has gone full circle, will we ever see a continuation/proper conclusion of Getter Arc and the Getter Robo Saga in general?

@Wolvenworks confused? The final pages is basically the beginning of the original Getter manga. So here, the final battles restarted the universe back to the very start of Getter Saga, creating a time loop. Hence, the title of "The Last 3 Minutes of the Universe"

Dex-chan lover
@Trung-t-rung
tumblr_m0wb2xz9Yh1r08e3p.jpg

Hmm. Gotta say I'm not hugely sold on the whole power-of-friendship ending, and I feel like the manga pacing should have been at least 60~ chapters, but either way I thoroughly enjoyed this. On the merits of its great first 3/4s I'd probably consider it the best Getter manga, or if nothing else the least messy of them.

Much thanks to Dumbnut for scanlating. I thought it was a fun coincidence that this chapter released a perfect year after I started reading Devolution.

Dex-chan lover
@UltimaOmega777 I don't know about all of them, but it does mean that Devolution is a prequel to the main Getter Robo storyline, the latter taking place in the new universe.

Users who are viewing this thread