Group Leader
Hopefully the next 3 chapters make up for the true ending, Im not expecting anything tho..

Dex-chan lover
To be honest, it is better that way.
I normally just pretend it ended with Erina's dad arc, since all that came after it was absolute garbage

Supporter
F.
Still feel fortunate that Shokugeki no Soma is not dragged too long as the case of Bleach.

Dex-chan lover
Our long journey ends,
but not my disappointment;
hollow finale.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Good job Casanova. This was truly the only chapter that mattered after several arcs of pointless stripping (which still resulted in pointless stripping).

Ending is terrible but at least its 'good enough' to tell us that the ending is terrible and we should not really bother with the remaining 100 missing chapters.

Group Leader
Lol my sides hurts seeing how cringe this series end. Seems like author didn't give a flying fuck about his series at all. Meh, dissapointed. 6/10.

Fed-Kun's army
Wtf what was this ? Pls but some magic a a fucking normal storyline....and I want see kids from soma and nakiri

Dex-chan lover
Casanova came back from the dead to drag this corpse where it belongs, lol.
Jokes aside, thanks for the quick translation.

Dex-chan lover
Series has unfortunately been going downhill for a long time. I think it was always at its strongest when it was lighthearted school comedy with a food twist. Not an endless tournament arc with absurd stakes.

Users who are viewing this thread