Group Leader
SHINOBUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

Welp. He's not dead yet. Until we see him turning to dust, he's not dead yet.

Even if between 4-5 feet, 37 kilograms is still so light. I know some who are in that range and weigh at least 42kg.

The other weight might be from bones, i doubt you can pump your bones full of poison, at beast coat it.

And ye, not dead until he turn to dust like the previous Upper moon that would not die even without a head lol.

Double-page supporter
Guys is 37 kg of poison of her total weight. altough she probably weighted like 50 kg or so.

So long Douma, nobody will miss you.

Even if he doesn't die from all that it's a pretty intersting fight! Im loving these upper demon fights so far!

Breath of the Beast
NEW IDEA!

Best move ever!

Dex-chan lover
Have any of the demons tried possession yet?
Douma, if he’s smart enough, could jump into a body, consume it, and regenerate...

Aggregator gang
Surving without a head like Akaza may not even work out here since his body is full of poison. I really wanna say it's GG, but Gotouge sure can turn any big blow into another phase. I do feel like this fight is over though.

Aggregator gang
Since Kanao and Inosuke got UM2, Tanjiro and Giyu got UM3, and Zenitsu got UM6... I'm kinda worried that Genya may end up with Kokushibo since the other Pillars seem to just run into fodder.

Aggregator gang
She is either really skinny/tiny (bad on Author-chan for not showing this properly and just talking about it) or the weight refers to the weight of the poison and not her in total.

Either way Douma got his ass kicked. And Inosuke is as great as always.

Dex-chan lover
@Bootybug
@Australis

It is not really unrealistic. My mother when in her late 20s had the same weight and she is around 155 cm. We are Asians btw. Japanese women in Taisho period were really short, average height was around 145 cm, even men rarely hit 160 cm. So no wonder Shinobu's weight is 37 kg.

@Darkchango
It is impossible for her to weight more than 45 kg or she would look really fat. Taisho era women are really short so she would only be around 145cm.

Double-page supporter
I turned out to hate this "My neck is my only weak point. Oh No! My head is severed! It's okay, I still can recover." kind of shit.

A weak way to prolong a battle in my opinion.

Aggregator gang
I mean tbf they are demons who ingested a lot of Kibutsujin's blood. We saw with Akaza he could have transformed into smth else entirely if it werent for his weird ghost flashbacks.

So i can buy it them trying to somehow bs their way out of a secured death

Users who are viewing this thread