Fed-Kun's army
WAIT SHINOBU IS 37KG??? THAT's UNDERWEIGHT? or apparently not according to comments below

If he's not dead yet. That would make all Shinobu's sacrifice and death story (and the twist) wasted and pointless. So he better be dead. Next chapter will probably tell Douma's more personal backstory while he's rotting from the poison to eternal death.

Fed-Kun's army
That technique name though.... Scarlet spider Lily eyes? Wasn't the final ingredient Muzan was looking for called Blue Spider Lily? Man, I hope that final ingredient doesn't have anything to do with this

Double-page supporter
Has anyone noticed it? Kanao's butterfly hairpin in page 5 panel 3 is on the wrong side

Demon hunters don’t have honor and they leader are the worst that with he’s have a shit dead.

Dex-chan lover
@Bers_Ser What stupid thing are you saying? Are you a troll? Ubuyashiki was a kind and compassion leader. He is the reason Nezuko wasn't killed by the Hunters. The Hunters all have a tragic past where they lost their family to the demons.
It is Douma and Muzan that are shitty.

@miyako19 maybe you are the real trol here, think more about what Ubuyashiki have doing, he´s send kid to the death and sabe criminal´s that a think but in this charp you can se hes and the pillar are the wors.

Have you se what the pillar have doing Kanae Kocho stell property for other person in that era, a criminal its a criminal no mate what they doing. Shinobu Kocho shes kill a moon with a dirty trick where is the hornor? when you figth for the justice you can no doing dirty trick or you justice is as evil as the people whos you figth. It´s Ubuyashiki are a Good people with no kill all hes familiy to destroy the Lineage of Kagaya? hes no necesary for the world others can take they place but hes want to live a coward reason but a reason so i hes want to live and send kid to be kille hes a evil as Musan so what the problem i don´t like the pillar and Kagaya family they all are corrup people and that was i think you can have other think¨s and that ok i don´t have problem with that you are free of like or dislike the people in the manga that no my problem i like Tanjirou, Nezuko and Zenitsu the only Good people you can se in this manga all the other or are shit.

And you say thanks for Ubuyashiki, Nezuko it´s no death? what right have the hunters to kill him? Demons have more tragic pass that the shiti hunters whos are licking the ass of a Ubuyashiki, No one think about "what i we doing to can save then? why they are as they are? Kagaya don´t have the right to kill any demons when they create the demons.

Thats all i can say and its what i think but you have to undestand that this is whos i think so I´m free to think this way as you are free to think that way i respect all the people here and they all think the demon hunter are Good or Ubuyashiki are a Good people and i respect that, but to my hes a shit and that all i can say.

Phew, somehow we ended with a f-king comment war here

Anyway, pigboy katana sure a special one ... After he used it as a hacksaw, now he used it like a thor hammer

The smiths needs to make a specialized katana for our pigboy now, just like what they did to love pillar's katana

Double-page supporter
@DarkFlame
That's probably one of the reasons why she can't slice through demons' necks. Her physique that's not suited for fighting along with her reliance on poisons is probably why Douma decided that Kanao is stronger than Shinobu, as well as why Kanae wanted her to quit being a demon slayer.

Fed-Kun's army
@GondiTheCat
That technique name though.... Scarlet spider Lily eyes? Wasn't the final ingredient Muzan was looking for called Blue Spider Lily? Man, I hope that final ingredient doesn't have anything to do with this

The "red spider lily" is an actual flower which has a ton of death-associated symbolism in Japan. Remember some chapters back when Zenitsu was on the verge of death, and while the Kakushi were frantically trying to revive him, he was seeing his Master on the other bank of a river, and both banks had lots of a particular kind of plant? Those were the banks of the Sanzu River, a mythological river that you cross when you die.

I don't know if there is an actual real blue spider lily, but if you wanted an imaginary flower that represented the promise of abundant life, making it a contrast to the red spider lily is a pretty natural way to go.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation.
'Brand new idea' xD What an outstanding move. XD

the fucking CONVICTION of those two. absolutely badass.

Users who are viewing this thread