Wait wait wait hold the fuck up
This guy is Dragon? Same threat level as shit like Phoenix Man and Orochi and Elder Centipede?
I'm sorry WHAT
Either this dude is on some real high level shit or the Dragon category is massively broad in its classifications

Edit: looking at these comments I'm kinda scared of this dude now

Dex-chan lover
It happened the same way in the original. No build up at all, just Sperm Man suddenly on the scene and stomping ass.

Dex-chan lover
Seeing Murata's black sperm be in the super silly style of the original but with enhanced shading is glorious

Dex-chan lover
@VarkAndDjelyl the classifications were based on death and destruction potential, IIRC Wolf will kill a handful of people before it's stopped, Tiger gets around a hundred kills, Demon is a threat at a city level, Dragon is a country wide threat (multiple cities), and God could wipe out the world.

Black sperm is probably one of the most interesting villain design i have seen in a long time in term of its physical design and its personalities. Read the webcomic if you want to know why.

Dex-chan lover
Yay! Black Sperm!

There's only one fight I'm looking forward to and that's Black Sperm vs Tatsumaki.

Dex-chan lover
I'm not gonna lie
when I clicked on this from my follows list, I was expecting ONE's

People talk a lot about black sperm vs tatsumaki... is he going to evolve into god class white sperm or something

@Awaawaa if you really wanted spoilers...

In the ONE version of the manga, he merges and evolves into Gold Sperm. He pretty easily rekts the S-class heroes until Garou comes along and destroys him.

Users who are viewing this thread