Dex-chan lover
Oh shit. I was too happy to have a new chapter after a month that i did not even notice until i saw comments.

Dex-chan lover
9JzzZWE.jpg

But it looks like the two already appear...

So what's your thought on this? @Lxpiz @Viopera series dropped or...?

Dex-chan lover
Just me being curious, but did you ask LLS If it was alright to just translate a chapter they are probably working on, but not yet released?

Honestly by now, I just think people are doing this for the sake of drama or views. Well, I just want to say this before the MD dumb patrol come here to defend this clown.

Group Leader
@idjit thanks sweetheart
@ABCsOfLife it's aight, I can't really be bother for another drama lmaooooooooo. i'll just continue to do our things. i'm angry but like what can i do about it ya know? whatever i says will be use against me so i rather just ehhhh. i like the series a lot so i dont wanna drop it, but if it continue and become a competition i guess we'll have to. there go my vacation i guess. i am legit in South East Asia right now and i got threw back into work lol.

Contributor
Dis stupid don't snipe come on. There's like a lot of manga, manhwa, manhua in the world yet you decide to snipe?!

I will wait for the LLS release. I will take your on a good will - you probably felt very passionately for this manhua (and I understand, it's a very good one), but in future I beg you to ask the group that has been scanslating it if they are still working on it, before uploading your version.

Aggregator gang
Why do I get the feeling that the credit page of a certain group is missing?
As soon as I saw the chapter on the home I immediately knew what was happening.
I can't stop laughing at the situation that is regularly created.

Fed-Kun's army
I don't give a damn who the scanlator is as long as I get my stuff, you can all take your drama and shove it where the sun doesn't shine.

Group Leader
@Muklas no the thing is, we recently found out the translations are EXACTLY similar to ours. It's not fair just taking them

Group Leader
they arent just normal snipping tho lol, but like, it doesnt matter, no one gonna do anything about it. Some people care, some don't as long as they get their fix of chapter lol. i'll just release the chapter anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread