Dex-chan lover
Author put too much effort in developing unnecessary side character imo. I mean this character will probably goes into obscurity once the whole arc ends just like that cousin girl or whoever she was

Dex-chan lover
The only trash is this comment section.

This development and growth of side characters that aren't just one off gags has been wonderful

Dex-chan lover
@hamin what if tadano be the completely average sc pres BUT najimi as VP... Komi as treasurer, katai as discipline, manbagi can be the beautification seat, for the secretary, can't really think of anyone...

Dex-chan lover
These two ladies are going to make me cry I can feel it building up

Dex-chan lover
I didn't like this person to start, but she's filling out a bit and getting more interesting. Isagi, I mean.

Ase too.

Oh look, the vocal minority is still screaming that fleshed out development is trash.

Lol

Dex-chan lover
Funny how a lot of people is dissatisfied about “unnecessary side character” when we absolutely don’t know how the story will evolve.
How come no one said the same about Manbagi? Are you all Nostradamus and forecasted her being part of a love triangle from the first panel she appeared?
And you had done the same with Ase, which was only one of the classmates and now she is almost ever present with the group?

What a noisy bunch...

P.S. even if she will be put aside for a while, this is still an interesting arc with proper developement for both the characters for sure.

Dex-chan lover
Well I stopped caring about Manbagi when she entered that annoying tsundere phase and I'm not a gyaru fanatic like so many others seem to be. So what then?

Dex-chan lover
I'm warming up to this kiyoki shibuki arc! It's nice to see a friendship strengthened a little bit outside of the Komi magic.

Users who are viewing this thread