Double-page supporter
I wasn't fond of this arc at first, but I started to get interested in it.

“This arc is so trash, that instead of dropping it or waiting for it to end, I’m gonna waste my time saying it’s shit every chapter” - vocal minority

At the end of the day y’all haters are just plebs that read this shit for free so your opinion is worth less than shit. If you don’t like this arc then get out, simple as that.

And before you say “we’re free to criticize this arc all we want”, saying “zzzzzzzz” or “this arc boring asf” isn’t criticism, that’s you being a petty whiner.

Dex-chan lover
Imagine reading a manga about making friends with side characters and being upset when that very thing happens.

Double-page supporter
I ain't gonna tell haters to like this arc the same way haters can't make me dislike it. We're all free to have our opinions but dissing people for liking or disliking recent chapters is whack. We clearly like this manga so it's a shame that these comments devolve into shit talking.

That aside, I actually really dig Ase for opening up her speech by throwing some shade at Isagi. Or at least that's how I saw it.

Dex-chan lover
Just here to add to the pile of: I like this arc.
It's okay to hate it, but I really don't understand how someone who has read this manga up until this point is now fed up with this character.
With each chapter I feel more empathetic towards Isagi. That moment when she felt the disgust for the first time, my heart was clenching. Noticing a change in your own personality like that is such disturbing thing.

Dex-chan lover
@Wexmajor maybe you can realize that a character that’s “meh” for you could be good for someone else.
Or the manga have to progress based only on your taste?

Dex-chan lover
I think we should all start choosing sides.

And gearing up for war.

Not everyone will make it out alive, but maybe for a short time after, peace will reign in this comment section.

Dex-chan lover
This fuken mangá..!!!
Makes me want to hug the monitor.

People complaining about "side characters" 🙄 The point of the manga is to keep introducing new characters for Komi to meet.

Damn, so she's gonna speak about her faults and then cheer her on huh?

Dex-chan lover
@Wexmajor And Komi is already friends with them. This arc is about becoming friends with Isagi. Don't forget the goal is 100 friends.

I'm sure what's about to happen is Ase giving a really nice speech but the 1% chance she's about to just roast this girl on stage is burned into the back of my mind.

So many are debating about the arc. Personally, I don’t like Isagi’s character (not when ppl like Kometani exist and still haven’t had their own arc), but everyone has their own opinions. Some like her, some don’t. It’s not a big deal.

Double-page supporter
This is great also thank you scanlators for bringing this manga to us. I'm really curious and excited to see where the story will go next.

People keep saying that the premise is Komi meeting 100 friends as if that is supposed to automatically shut down any criticism of the manga. Just because that's the premise set out at the very beginning of the manga doesn't necessarily make it a good premise. Of course everyone has their own feelings about it, but I think the rapid cycle of new characters being introduced is is getting kinda old. I'd rather see more overarching development between just a few main characters, but we only get that for a chapter or two between arcs. Instead we get this grind through characters that end up having little long term significance. It's like getting assigned to kill 100 monsters in an MMO or something, before long each individual fight stops being interesting and you're just waiting for it to end end. Of course, like what you wanna like, that's just my feelings on it.

inb4 if you dont like it dont read it/you don't pay for it so you don't get to have an opinion/etc

Fed-Kun's army
@walter
"Just because that's the premise set out at the very beginning of the manga doesn't necessarily make it a good premise."
If it's not a good premise then why did you start reading it?

Users who are viewing this thread