Ch. 76 has awful translations, unfortunately. I'd advise waiting for a better one if possible.

@Redice Yeah, prefacing it with "Nobody uploads here anymore", and adding the most artificial mistakes you can have (Such as "u" and "ur" and "!!1", shitty typesetting, but with correct articles and high res scanlation) makes it pretty obvious.

A for Effort my man! though I have to say it needs more work but hey~ Good Job Nonetheless

Dex-chan lover
@KINGwaldo can't wait to read it on another not-jaimini reader who will not wait any moments before uploading the chapter ! (and in case you ever ask : yes, I used to read Solo Leveling on jaimini before but I will not condone their current behavior at all.

Dex-chan lover
look thanks for trying but most of this is not even full english.

Yas really? why are you making them talk like 6 year olds with access to name a chat program

@clad95150

yes, I used to read Solo Leveling on jaimini before but I will not condone their current behavior at all.

To be honest with you, all they really wanted was for the MangaDex readers to stop harassing them.

And seeing as it has died down a bit, I'd say it's working.

So really, you do you. That's not going to upset JB at all, lol.

Aggregator gang
A mess. The most popular series on MD are now handled by anyone who has time in their hands. No quality. One has a huge distracting watermark while this one has a 5yo grammar.

No wonder it's released so quickly considering how trashy this work is. Guess saying "it's just for fun" is really saying "I do garbage tl".

@ojoudere This one is an intentional troll. And have a guess who has access to high quality scans of this manga, just like this one?
Regardless, I would just give it time. It has only been a week and people have already stepped up to fill in the gaps. I'm sure there are plenty of people willing to join in to improve quality.

This version should be removed for 2.3.5
There is no way that anyone would come up with it while trying to do a scanlation. It's obviously being made by someone to insult to the website and probably the other chapters of the series.

is it me or did all the chapters from 2-74 just disappear?

And i was loling at the translation...

@aigomorla

a bunch of groups threw a temper tantrum and decided to boycott MangaDex by removing all their chapters and denying future uploads. so now you will either see series die off or be taken up by new groups and continued at a different pace with unknown degree's of quality

Users who are viewing this thread