Dex-chan lover
Well it was good and the ed was satisfying, kind of leaves it up in the air whos gonna marry but im glad all the pairings went well still couldn't really like kuzu, Sakura looked cuter with long hair.

7/10,

I'm glad it's over, tbh I finished it more out of obligation than enjoyment. Not my type of a manga. Maybe the author's next work will click better with me.

The fun when you suddenly remember this had only 1 chapter left, search for the title for 10 minutes, then read it.. and the ending is SO.FUCKING.SATISFYING.

Ty author and TLs. <3

Enjoyable manga? Yes. Would I recommend it to anyone?... Most likely.

Though now that it's over, I will say that "reset" that happened during ch. 39/40 feels like the mangaka was trying to buy some time so they could figure out the ending.

P.S.: That invitation would've been surprising either way considering one couple went long distance and the other wasn't even a "couple" yet.

Dex-chan lover
x20.jpg

this will be my wallpaper of the month.. I'm not in there, sure.. but damn well I want.

Also.. Kuzumi seems to inherit the looks of his father... and mind you, his father looks HAWT
x22.png

the resemblance is uncanny, tho, the eyes. Our cute boi turn tall boi, wonder if cool boi? looks cool boi :>

we haven't seen both their mothers too :<

Also.. short haired Erika o.o
And the one marrying must be Misaki and Juri..? or am I wrong?? hmmmm?? they're the most unexpected to be after all.

Thank you, Scanlators~!!!
And thank you everyone! until we meet again :>
tho I'm quite sad now.. and empty once again.. >.>
Imma just go hunting for another sweet delicious lovely romcom to fulfill my locked-at-home days :>

I'll be missing this series as well.. I've seen so many damn romance but still feel sad after the end.
<3

This manga was simply wonderful. Loved every chapter. Such likable characters, and I was tearing up at the last chapter and then burst out laughing "TRIPLE DAB" lmao. Very satisfying read/ending. I highly recommend this to anyone.

Fed-Kun's army
that invitation was from whom? im guessing haruna and Ichikawa since juri and misaki didn't exactly became a couple and none of them were shown in epilogue. seriously would have loved to see their wedding at least.

Users who are viewing this thread