Dex-chan lover
I wanna cry, this has been one of my favorite series in the last years, and although this was a nice ending I want more!! T.T Goodbye my children, I'll surely reread this from time to time and faithfully wait for something new by this author! <3
(Also, you two better give Kuzumi senior those 4 grandchildren, or else)

Dex-chan lover
Nice ending, Kuzumi really gave it all for his last words in this series.

Dex-chan lover
A very satisfied ending. Thank you scanlation, and author.

Dex-chan lover
I bet that Misaki and that other girl who he was talking are the couple that até getting married

Dex-chan lover
Well, this was good from beginning to the end.
Ending is satisfactory too, even if it doesn’t show what happened to the other couple and to glasses girl (assuming that the ones that are marrying are the blonde friend and the carefree girl, oc)...it could use a brief sequel, imho.

They always gotta cut their hair in the epilogue, don't they? It's been a fun journey getting here, though. Lots of memories

Dex-chan lover
Someone please tell me the author did some promotional or whatever wedding pics of everyone getting married. Can't just leave it like this.

Dex-chan lover
Well this series was nice. I feel like they kinda rushed it near the end of they just didn't space out the development evenly. I feel like this could've been stretched out a little longer and I kinda wish it was. Although it was good, I feel like they didn't use the full potential of this manga.

Dex-chan lover
God damn it's been a long time since I first saw the first chapter I'm sad yet glad this has been finally finished, i'll miss this.

Contributor
If I was forced to say whether this was good or average, I'd say good. But there's just something that doesn't taste right about it.

Dex-chan lover
Ending feels rushed, but i cant say it was bad - average ending with the little bit taste of untold. But im glad i read this manga.

Dex-chan lover
This was sweet and all but they didn't say who was the one that married first

Users who are viewing this thread