Dex-chan lover
What now. I feel like they both gonna sudoku and one of them left alive for lols. Or maybe japan finally say fuck this shit and both starts a new life together.Angry husband arc soon? Maybe getting ntr'd was his aim to write stuff and shit.

Don't really get what he did to be abandoned at his worst moment I guess the family ran away because being attached to the rumors meant more to them then him.

But the girlfriend picked the worst moment to break up with him.

He was saying he didn't treat people well and deserved what he got but all I see was he was inconsiderate to his girlfriend and I guess I can see a girlfriend abandoning you in that moment but family do any of them think he didn't do the crime or do they just not care.

@77BLc9JwJGpLVARkamJx As for how things end up don't think they will kill themselves I think the guy will chose to change hope they end up together but the right way. Honestly want closer with the girlfriend thing aswell.

Based rapeman. Though how can you sleep with someone who is sick? It boggles my mind . He will catch her cold you will see and their trip will be ruined.

@Starbright perhaps he was a failure on an academic level. We all know how important for a parent is that his child exceeds him. Perhaps our mc failed to get into a good uni or to graduate , he probably leeched of his parents with money to pay rent and such . Also his ex was right to cut all ties with him, as shown he never really cared for her or proved in some way that he does and as far as she is concerned mc is an actual molester (I forgot if the accusations against him were dropped or if he served time in prison)

Dex-chan lover
I concur with @Starbright. She stayed with him, even though she had all the time and, as @StarixCrown wrote, all the right in the world to break up with him, but she choose that time. You know, the time, when everyone would "understand", that she'd leave him...Everyone, that don't matter in this matter. Smells like she was too much of a coward to end the relationship, as she was too afraid of the backlash. In that situation she had an easy way out and she took it. I personally I don't blame her for ending the relationship, I do blame her for sending him out into the rainy night. Lazy asshole or not, that was weak. If she's unlucky, she'll end up with a guy much worse with that weak personality of hers.

@StarixCrown he says the accusations were false whatever reason the family ditched him it's obvious they didn't care about him. And don't hold it against the girlfriend for dumping at that moment since she doesn't owe him anything but it's pretty messed up at the very least she could said even tho I think you didn't do it this relationship long been over.

Dex-chan lover
getting tired of the consistent cycle of flashback followed by minor romance segment tbh. But interesting to see that while so far we've been given the impression he was driven into a corner by the people around him who left, it was partially influenced by his own behavior and he's finally reflecting on that.

Group Leader
@Hamin

Yeah to be honest started doing this for the Tohoku/Hokkaido road tripping adventure/personal moon backpacking nostalgia. Hopefully gets back to that soon...

Users who are viewing this thread