Dex-chan lover
chapter: are you kind to other people?
credits: lol no

@rapeman I mean this chapter is pretty important for the MC to understand the situation he's in is partially his fault.

On another note I don't get how people are complaining the GF dumped him at the "worst possible time." Like it's obvious she's been with him for at least a year in this chapter and nothing came of it. It's not like she waited for it to rain before kicking him out. I just hope the MC gets a chance to apologize to her before he commits sudoku.

Group Leader
This chapter made it pretty clearly that Kita was a shitty person, or maybe emotionally distant. The false molestation charges were just everyone's excuse to finally kick him out of their lives/improve their own lives.

The credits were pretty funny.

It is good that he's accepting responsibility for his behavior. It was a false accusation but he passively let it destroy him. I'm not talking about his friends and family ditching him, which would make them pretty terrible examples of such but his running and hiding away from society while not giving a thought or care about the one person that stayed by him and believed in him. I can understand the running and hiding bit but treating her poorly, he shouldn't have done.

There's a real life story that is kind of similar but much more severe. About fifteen years ago, there was a series of packages mailed through the United States Postal Service that had Anthrax in them. The FBI had a possible suspect but couldn't find any actual evidence. High ranking politicians put pressure on the FBI to "do something" (which is political code for, "I don't care who gets screwed over but I want this to go away.") so they stepped up their harassment got the guy fired, attempted to "accidentally" kill him with their surveillance truck, and he ended up having to spend some years of his life as a hermit. After about five years, the FBI finally found the actual culprit and pretended like nothing ever happened. There was a full story on The Atlantic about it. I would recommend reading it.

The trash put at the end of these chapters is exactly why I don't like rapeman. Yes, there are bad Muslims, but there are also bad Christians, Hindus, etc. It's fucking gross that Muslims are targeted so much more by the public's ire.

Users who are viewing this thread