Dex-chan lover
No, everyone, this is just Tsubame speaking in funny ways like at the start. She said it's 00:17 but what she means it's 00:27 but I wanna bang you.

A shame Hayasaka isn't there to translate!

Can someone enlighten me why she lied about the time? I can understand if she added 10 mins into the time but she deducted 10mins? why>

@mwig33
Ishigami knows wrong time -> "Okay, I still have time, no need to hurry." ->end up missing the train->"uhhoh Tsubame-senpai, I'll have to stay the night with you" "<333"

Dex-chan lover
As much as I like Iino, I gotta admit that Tsubame Senpai’s ship > Iino’s ship. It’s almost certain that it won’t happen though.

If they don't bang, something else is going to go bang and it's pointing towards me.

Dex-chan lover
Holly molly, are they gonna do some stealth lovemaking in front of a sleeping Iino?

Dex-chan lover
@antares81 maybe they're not the top 1%, maybe just somewhere below that line? like middle upper or barely upper class family?

plus at new years, almost everyone in japan use public cause of traffic and stuff...

You can do this Ishigami, you got the power of god and anime by your side after all

Power Uploader
Sempai is surprisingly aggressive.

But at this point, I don't know who Ishigami will end up with.

Or if he will just get dumped by both because of some misunderstanding.

Dex-chan lover
Or if he will just get dumped by both because of some misunderstanding.

This is the type of manga that eventually, after a long series of failures, has a good ending for everyone. So I assume Tsubame will graduate and have her own life in college, and Ishigami will end up with Miko.

Aggregator gang
O fuk I'm detecting a love triangle
I like Yu and Miko better than Yu and Tsubame but I don't really blame Tsubame for what she just did

Ishigami is my baby boy. Whether it Miko or Tsubame I just want him to be happy.

And thanks for translating/uploading!

Dex-chan lover
The yeet and seek line is fucking gold.

And, damnit, the Iino/Ishigami ship gain waaay to much weight lately... It's not my favorite ship for our boy, but it's look like it will be the canon one...
But, who know, maybe I will be surprised.
And Tsubame is nice but I will be on the team crack pairing on this one and go for Rei.... Well, if she didn't leaved so soon... Damnit. ><

Anyway, good job translator, I know how much of a pain in the ass puns and cultural jokes can be!

Users who are viewing this thread