@opcleaver0 she said the train leaves at 12:40 and then Ishigami asked what time is it now and she said its 12:17 or 00:17 not 00:27 in military time. then stuff happens in the next chapter

Dex-chan lover
@Yavetill Totally unrelated to the chapter, but your comment combined with bored Chillchak just reminded me of that scene in Willy Wonka: "wait, no, come back".

Aggregator gang
So at the last minute it's too late and he'll miss the train, then they start getting cozy with one-another. This is when Iino slams her forearm hard enough on the edge of that table next to her to break it from flailing in some angry dream.

But she's dead drunk so the next day all she'll remember is him being forced to carry her to the nearby clinic and accuse him, while he was THIS CLOSE to sealing the deal with Tsubame when a medical emergency ruined his chance - and he worries said chance has been lost forever due to how she complained that he keeps an eye on Miko.

Cue their attitudes post-flashback.

am I the only one who like onodera more from this chapter?

VIP
oh shit, here we go again boys.

iino completly wasted, LMAO.. she also reveal her feelings a little

also senpai getting aggresive.. uwu, what's this?

my boy ishigami get harem.. i am soo proud.

Dex-chan lover
Up until now, Tsubame was a participator in the Ishigami Bowl by nomination. Looks like she's finally started playing to win now. Can't wait to see where this goes.

In other news, Miko continues to be so vulnerable she might as well be a seedy doujin's heroine. Thank goodness the Cheer Club is protecting her. Onodera and Ishigami team up to be her Hayasaka and she needs it.

Fed-Kun's army
this all somehow leads to Iino getting a broken arm and a jealous Tsubame-senpai

can't. wait. 😄

Fed-Kun's army
@Franxx
No, you're not. I also like Onodera more, especially since she's becoming more frequent to appears. Dunno how to explain this, but she feels like "the Hayasaka" for Ishigami's side if that make any sense.

Spoiler alert

Iino in future chapter :
0b8F1u7.png

Mod edit: put in proper spoiler tags

Users who are viewing this thread